Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Trapped on an alien planet for season 3's opening?
Alright, I need to dust off the character sheet real quick.

Reactions: List

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Trapped on an alien planet for season 3's opening?
Alright, I need to dust off the character sheet real quick.
i better wake up like this
150px-Stripped_combine_soldier.jpg

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
just because a scientifically inclined group existed doesn't mean everything they did was great

see jameson and some of the stupid shit there (attempting to murder @john with a hand implant)

Oh yeah if people only critiqued some of what was done I'd be fine, but most of the "criticism" was shit-flinging because they thought the group had no actual place and/or was cringe.

Nebulae
hanging out with gman bro while in stasis, with the original Alexander Gal Male_07 non fisherman playermodel,
while consciousness is infact in another dimension and not in a slug, cuz there's always something higher than a physical being.

gman's land

55DmV4P.jpeg

image.png

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
fucked up in the crib rn i need autistic fakelands drama consuming my thoughts 8 hours a day again
the days when ur worst concern for an entire week was whether or not the latest retarded 6ft tall rebel femchar was going to try and pk you because you said some slightly incriminating thing about a shotcop she did in front of a few people so you sit in ur fakelands shack with a spas 12 too paranoid to tab out

the only reason the paranoia stops is because she made the mistake of threatening a harry group higherup and was gunned down whilst tabbed out herself

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the whole "threatening someone is a PK auth" thing really opened the floodgates tbh

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I got away with shit talking people in the fake-lands because I literally sold the ammo. Can't shoot shit without ammo.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the one time I got to the fakelands on whatever no name rebel I was playing alongside silver Callahan on a probably rule-breaking ferry, I remember just lagging really bad and thinking where the fuck am I