Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae

CbRdAuU.png

tguKsER.png

09nXPYp.png

LbHvdaS.png

Nebulae
i like the appeals process. a server where u can pk anyone for anything including vague threats just means u curate ur character to say nothing and you never say anything out loud. everyone knows the OOC criteria and then build their dialogue around it. its cringe and it forces a really weird playstyle. like clockwork

its the fact that everyone made a pk appeal for every pk even when it made narrative sense thats a bummer. it was a knee-jerk for every death on a "what-if" basis
LP OTA roleplayers mowing down the entire rebel relationships built from plain IC gameplay, leaving no survivors, just a normal evening

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
its the fact that everyone made a pk appeal for every pk even when it made narrative sense thats a bummer. it was a knee-jerk for every death on a "what-if" basis

People might mock this I'd put this down to the fact that people had long since burned the good will out of just trusting the other side wasn't being shitty, especially in RebelRP.

It didn't help that in the few cases of genuine goodwill it still ended up kinda being soured by really weird circumstances that didn't fit what anyone had come to expect (again, like Giant).

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Doesn't help that 50% of the time the appeal process would reveal some weird bullshit the pking party was up to

Like idk metagaming, using throwaways, holding OOC grudges and so on
breaking faction rules to reveal info they wouldn't be able to...

there were a lot of stupid things that happened over the years.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Doesn't help that 50% of the time the appeal process would reveal some weird bullshit the pking party was up to

loved doing pks it was so much fun but doing them was too much at times i think that the current PK managers should invite me back from time to time like im some sitcom fan favourite character who got booted off 10 seasons ago and now theyre bringing back for a special

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
loved doing pks it was so much fun but doing them was too much at times i think that the current PK managers should invite me back from time to time like im some sitcom fan favourite character who got booted off 10 seasons ago and now theyre bringing back for a special

the lalo salamanca of hl2rp

Nebulae

i loved doing PKs too killing people is so much fun

wait

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

ye like when u had me pk problematic players through the chip implanted in my brain

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
Welcome Lalo.

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
If quirkygaunt characters have a million haters I'm one of them.
If quirkygaunt characters have one hater I'm that one.
If quirkygaunt characters have no haters, it means I'm dead.

If you use the chef hat bodyguard you are literally worse than Hitler.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Chez's group lasted all of Helix 1.0 and was a thousand times closer to the source material than 99% of the copy and paste resistance fighter groups that came and went every few weeks lol
yeah I was well sad when he left

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I DRINK WHISKEY BECAUSE IM A COP

imagine back on City 8 or City X when we had the detectives how good this shit'd be