Proton
Nebulae
2FVa3IX.png

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
are you silly little goobers using that uninspired d47 edit again
at least back in the day if a server put something atrocious like c45 on you were stuck with it due to lack of much other options

who uses d47 these days, especially an unedited version

Callum

Neutrino
Nebulae
Kinda weird to think I'll never be able to walk around the clockwork d47 fakelands again. Shit feels like it was yesterday but it's been 5 years like wtf. I can still remember the exact layout of it. My brain's fucked, I can vividly remember maps, music and obscure references from games but not real life stuff half the time

I'll be sat there planning finances and some shit like Jackie the genius, Finlay, or gurra16k will pop into my head. Nebuloid syndrome smh

A. Vaher

I make events of varying quality
HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
Surprised server was able to handle such, that is impressive
Whatever was keeping it together then needs to be brought back because everytime I make a prop build have the serve breaks

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Surprised server was able to handle such, that is impressive

Well uhh big props make do and it was surprisingly efficient too- Clockwork would've never and even with Helix at times it was funny but not terrible

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
Well uhh big props make do and it was surprisingly efficient too- Clockwork would've never and even with Helix at times it was funny but not terrible
Makes sense, since I wasn't around for fakelands era, what was the terrain of the fakelands like? Does anyone have screenshots of it? I'm honestly curious to know cause I never seen it even now despite hearing about it a lot in the community

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Makes sense, since I wasn't around for fakelands era, what was the terrain of the fakelands like? Does anyone have screenshots of it? I'm honestly curious to know cause I never seen it even now despite hearing about it a lot in the community

It was a snowy floor (material tool on your usual PHX big plate) and the walls were basically huge rocks from HL2

There must be tons of pictures of it, surely

Reactions: List