Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
motivate.png

Blitz0012

Proton
Nebulae
8T2c0Pv.png

I humbly ask you guys to stop blowing up the places where me and Random RP most frequently. It's been really good RP the process of it, and the reaction, but we've been unlucky lmao. House exploded, catwalks exploded, factory exploded. Good time thus far. Rubble RP it is, welcome to war fellers.

The factory actually blew up about thirty seconds after I stepped out for my ration and just before I was about to head back in for work shift tools.

(help)

Reactions: List

Revanox

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
8T2c0Pv.png

I humbly ask you guys to stop blowing up the places where me and Random RP most frequently. It's been really good RP the process of it, and the reaction, but we've been unlucky lmao. House exploded, catwalks exploded, factory exploded. Good time thus far. Rubble RP it is, welcome to war fellers.

The factory actually blew up about thirty seconds after I stepped out for my ration and just before I was about to head back in for work shift tools.

(help)
but like, based repair, moving or scavenge rp that molds and reinforces your bonds with previous RP friends?
true?

Blitz0012

Proton
Nebulae
but like, based repair, moving or scavenge rp that molds and reinforces your bonds with previous RP friends?
true?
this is SO true. I rped crawling into the Diordina rubble with Fabevil to get to the water main for the fire.

Screenshots from the other day idk if I posted or not:
D1kYB7E.jpg

zNyTKYd.jpg

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
8T2c0Pv.png

(help)
the man forgets he has an entire clu warehouse next to the laundromat