Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Nebulae
Eventually like most of RebelRP + Cops wanted Revan dead for various shit so he'd just refuse to flag on except in dead hours or send someone (idk who, Comradic maybe?) to come on and do shit like PK's or gather rations.

this also lead to a small group of rebels setting up OOC "shifts" where they would flag on at separate times in a 24 hour rotation in hopes of having a chance to catch revan on and PK him

i think they ended up succeeding in the end

crazy shit

Reactions: List
Nebulae
1PRnuW0.png

remembering that time the entire vort faction ended up confiding in my character IC about whether they should cooperate with the clearly evil alien controller to help remove combine from odessa and i gave them a flowery speech that amounted to "uhhhhhhmmmm probably"

and then neither side got it because he summoned a xen army after soliciting both of their help

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
they would flag on at separate times in a 24 hour rotation in hopes of having a chance to catch revan on and PK him

i think they ended up succeeding in the end
i chopped up revans UM lady after the ELA or rebels or whatever shot her because i didn't have enough water melons and i was hungry
gaben lured him out to one of the i17 dockyards and we all shot him

spawned 10 pages of bitching

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
gaben lured him out to one of the i17 dockyards and we all shot him

spawned 10 pages of bitching

I was gonna say cops killed him but then I realized that was his next character when he planned to ambush cops on the docks, surprised one who reflexively shot him and missed before he got gunned down. iirc someone recorded it.

Cue 10 pages of "but the cop didn't /me his panicked burst that didn't hit me so the entire thing should be voided"

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Yeah basically they literally kept doing the same shit over and over again and like a week later they got swept, hid in the sewer base and cops blew up the door (again) and they all died. Kicked off shit about how unfair it was, how it'd kill RebelRP, etc, but the appeal was denied because they'd been warned.

Eventually like most of RebelRP + Cops wanted Revan dead for various shit so he'd just refuse to flag on except in dead hours or send someone (idk who, Comradic maybe?) to come on and do shit like PK's or gather rations.
catching him online when he'd done something stupid on a character was like trying to find and identify a thought-extinct species of bird in the amazon rainforest
anyone on gunning duty logs on>revan logs off. it was not epic
also comradic never worked for revan

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
every conversation i have about revan feels like this video cause i was a UM main while he was leading and never heard about anything until he got banned

Mads

Proton
Nebulae

eeJDtAU.png

New addition to the HL2RP iceberg - Jazz torture.

(It's really hard to torture someone while there is another event going on, which has jazz music playing to all players on the server)

Mike65536

The Motha' Fuckin' Newports.
Nebulae
eeJDtAU.png

New addition to the HL2RP iceberg - Jazz torture.

(It's really hard to torture someone while there is another event going on, which has jazz music playing to all players on the server)
I shat myself when I saw that garage door open ngl.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
do you have the noel swimming video
i have scoured the great reaches, turned my imgur upside down(its not there) and dipped into the archives
but im pretty sure the only hotlink to it is on a meme thread somewhere around late 2019, and i do not have it