Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Does anyone remember when people were (rightly) bitching about Landlords and the state of the housing market in the UK and Revan came in like "ACTUALLY landlords are misunderstood and get so much abuse and provide a SERVICE" and got fucking dogpiled lmao

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Does anyone remember when people were (rightly) bitching about Landlords and the state of the housing market in the UK and Revan came in like "ACTUALLY landlords are misunderstood and get so much abuse and provide a SERVICE" and got fucking dogpiled lmao

Wait why did this come up on this thread

But yeah, he said that AND THEN something else he will always be remembered for

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
can you list some of the bugs that need fixing
indicators whether somebody is talking/performing/radioing etc. have been inconsistent for like 3-4 years now, a bug that every single player encounters on a daily basis
it's insane that it was never fixed

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Does anyone remember when he started a far-right terrorist rebel cell called the Freikorps which I joined thinking it was like some sort of incel meme only for him to tell us he is genuinely an Identitarian (neo-nazi)

Last edited:

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Does anyone remember when he stara far-right terrorist rebel cell called the Freikorps which I joined thinking it was like some sort of incel meme only for him to tell us he is genuinely an Identitarian (neo-nazi)

Was that the same group that all died in I17 because he got told "don't hide here and think it can't be raided bc you keep causing sweeps" after the first appeal got accepted so they all did it again in the next raid anyway and claimed it was bullshit when cops broke in and killed them all

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Was that the same group that all died in I17 because he got told "don't hide here and think it can't be raided bc you keep causing sweeps" after the first appeal got accepted so they all did it again in the next raid anyway and claimed it was bullshit when cops broke in and killed them all

I recall something like that yeah

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Yes I actually died in the first sweep and was in the appeal, I quit after that though for other reasons so I never saw what else happened

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Yes I actually died in the first sweep and was in the appeal, I quit after that though for other reasons so I never saw what else happened

Yeah basically they literally kept doing the same shit over and over again and like a week later they got swept, hid in the sewer base and cops blew up the door (again) and they all died. Kicked off shit about how unfair it was, how it'd kill RebelRP, etc, but the appeal was denied because they'd been warned.

Eventually like most of RebelRP + Cops wanted Revan dead for various shit so he'd just refuse to flag on except in dead hours or send someone (idk who, Comradic maybe?) to come on and do shit like PK's or gather rations.

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Yeah basically they literally kept doing the same shit over and over again and like a week later they got swept, hid in the sewer base and cops blew up the door (again) and they all died. Kicked off shit about how unfair it was, how it'd kill RebelRP, etc.

Eventually like most of RebelRP + Cops wanted Revan dead so he'd just refuse to flag on except in dead hours or send someone (idk who, Comradic?) to come on and do shit like PK's or gather rations.
The other members were mert and spine 🤢

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
po5GuVm.png

jcawPkt.png

P0KjOsg.png
1PRnuW0.png