Nebulae
image.png

reject the dichotomy, forge your own path

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Why do you support the Ultraloyalist Mythos?

vTppZQx.png

Can't wait for Ultraloyalists & Marauders to eventually realize they're both the antagonists of their own respective faction and realize they have the same, one struggle

Reactions: List

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae

500 page cp application/rebel group with 50 ranks and 20 subdivisons mfers when a bullsquid rper passes by

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Where the fuck are all these random new accounts posting essays coming from

Who are you

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
lmao yo this new hl2rp screenshot thread is poppin off

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Where the fuck are all these random new accounts posting essays coming from

Who are you
kratomaddictneuromaoist feels like a very yurrie name i wonder if its him

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
So, when can i relive the Tokyo Terror Character I had. Ima bring him back, Will buy Riot helmets

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
Honestly looking back the whole shit about trying to weaponize what faction someone enjoyed playing over the other was super shitty.

Both "mains" could be as bad as one another, the only real difference was rebels didn't get the same sort of critique.
Yeah the rebels were always way more vocal than their counterparts.

Always made that “group” super toxic to me. Hence why I decided to focus more on the city-side roleplay.

Honestly big fucking shoutout to all of the Union Factions. We were without a doubt the unofficial protagonists of the server. Lots of fun without all the unnessesary drama that comes with PK’ing characters. It’s a shame they were removed from the server, these factions. However, without them we will surely see a lot more concentrated activity as there are only two “sides” to play on.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Yeah the rebels were always way more vocal than their counterparts.

Always made that “group” super toxic to me. Hence why I decided to focus more on the city-side roleplay.

Honestly big fucking shoutout to all of the Union Factions. We were without a doubt the unofficial protagonists of the server. Lots of fun without all the unnessesary drama that comes with PK’ing characters. It’s a shame they were removed from the server, these factions. However, without them we will surely see a lot more concentrated activity as there are only two “sides” to play on.

Factions, specialized groups and such are not forbidden. If sections of the resistance want to roleplay stuff out are ways to do it.

Hell even if some CPs want to RP out as medics it's not like it's a crime to heal wounds.