Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
HL2RP Squared
iuMaoAM.png
where is the 30:9 aspect ratio banner of some desolate dystopian city with the title in all caps and the obscure song with 2.4k views

Reactions: List
Nebulae
where is the 30:9 aspect ratio banner of some desolate dystopian city with the title in all caps and the obscure song with 2.4k views
And the songs are either something dogshit generic they found by typing DYSTOPIA HUNGER GAMES HALF LIFE MUSIC EPIC TWO STEPS FROM HELL VERSION

Or the greatest four-to-fifteen minutes of post rock you’ll ever hear

fabevil

Proton
Premium Member
Nebulae
So hey I'm late to the party but I saw it all go down and I finally managed to get back into my forums account.
Holy shit, so it is actually happening, some guy owes me 5 bucks.
Woo, hooray, we're finally back baby.
Officially.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
And the songs are either something dogshit generic they found by typing DYSTOPIA HUNGER GAMES HALF LIFE MUSIC EPIC TWO STEPS FROM HELL VERSION

I wonder where those songs come from, and where do they go

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae

you know the event's gonna be fire when this song plays

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Ascendant Trans-humanist Ultra-loyalists when I convert them into a mindless command following husk
(they suddenly want to be a human again)

fat-boy.gif

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
I'm more interested in what motivated him to put @Appetite Ruining Kebab next to me, Foxar and axid(?)
Mostly b/c ARK played a fanatical Unionist cop at the time so by default got lumped in with them even though he did absolutely everything other than PK people lmao
i feel bad for making this back then since it's quite a crude thing to do to ur own faction members, but i think that's what i thought

in hindsight ARK's character obviously was the furthest thing from it and inspired one of my own cops

Nebulae
I'm more interested in what motivated him to put @Appetite Ruining Kebab next to me, Foxar and axid(?)
Mostly b/c ARK played a fanatical Unionist cop at the time so by default got lumped in with them even though he did absolutely everything other than PK people lmao

yeah basically this but i get it because i was still in a quasi cop main phase at the time and following the IC guide to the T with unnerving enthusiasm was at least 50% of that character so i ended up racking quite a body count regardless

i was actually offended to be lumped in with the rest of you

Nebulae
i feel bad for making this back then since it's quite a crude thing to do to ur own faction members, but i think that's what i thought

in hindsight ARK's character obviously was the furthest thing from it and inspired one of my own cops
You’re a strange one