Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
I'd unironically rather be SD again than rebel wrangle
rebel retard wrangling honestly wasnt even that hard for me to do when i had trident

once u learn what they want, what they like and what keeps them sedated then its just a case of makin sure they have that

for me that just seemed to be things to shoot at lol

i think the best kind of rebelrp leader is the one that can do just as much ooc as they can ic imo

Reactions: List

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
he who controls the scripts, controls the universe

iX9320eQRXlCll4CdSsqB3NRPU6WTs9e4-W7BwcvoMfpeCcr18KUjLqzJuf3zMPPdgYbl9J4p6DnltH1GZi9ixzQlpH_7LqUwWOVHch8fvnlGnbrtMYH76GmDNhHQGIh2XfwOmKLNhm2Y7a5vSn5GcwJCuCuWnJHFx7DNBXL9gLZQG5TTAm9-gcb5v2UHQ

Brandon_

Now in a relationship with Sectus
Nebulae
CP repair team heads out to fix up a chopper, we see cool fishermen down at the lake trying to catch an Ichthyosaur and everything was going swell until one of them started shooting.

What a series of escalating events that followed.

Cops get the chopper in the air and withdraw

Rebels take over the factory

Cops come back and doing what rebels should have done to the transhuman factory seal the entranceway in.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
As somebody who has led many times in WW3RP, the idea of establishing order without getting PK'd and having a group that interests a large majority of the population while keeping it a somewhat interesting faction sounds borderline impossible, especially without OOC supports.

Also, wouldn't want to do it with the amount of protagonist syndrome many people suffer from.