Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Despite all the blood shed and death the one pulling the strings remains unharmed.
image.png
also yes that is one of the two copies of Combat Mallet 50.000 in front of him.

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
i've had a great time answering every help request on nebulous while also just spawning scripts in constantly for myself and bluesuits alongside constantly giving out bodygroups and being the cool uncle that says yes when your parents say no

i've wrote nothing down the entire iteration in terms of logging my spawns and haven't touched my actual character in a week and i am having a lovely experience

i have gaslight scombine players and hid a rocket launcher on the third day of depot in the prison and not a single person found the fucking thing alongside 'accidently' giving out the strongest weapons on server in unregulated unlocked boxes that were probably taken by espers

i have probably given out 60 armor scraps worth of armor repairs and seventeen triage kits worth of healing silently and nobody has corrected me or said anything so far

i have minged with simfphys vechicles during active firefights and lagged the entire server out twice by throwig gbombs at walls when i got bored alongside pressinng act dance in a room for 3 minutes straight alongside 6 other people because free bird came on the stream radio

this iteration being completely lawless is fucking incredible and i'm having a fucking ace experience despite the fact that i'm a disgusting in game moderator

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
i've had a great time answering every help request on nebulous while also just spawning scripts in constantly for myself and bluesuits alongside constantly giving out bodygroups and being the cool uncle that says yes when your parents say no

i've wrote nothing down the entire iteration in terms of logging my spawns and haven't touched my actual character in a week and i am having a lovely experience

i have gaslight scombine players and hid a rocket launcher on the third day of depot in the prison and not a single person found the fucking thing alongside 'accidently' giving out the strongest weapons on server in unregulated unlocked boxes that were probably taken by espers

i have probably given out 60 armor scraps worth of armor repairs and seventeen triage kits worth of healing silently and nobody has corrected me or said anything so far

i have minged with simfphys vechicles during active firefights and lagged the entire server out twice by throwig gbombs at walls when i got bored alongside pressinng act dance in a room for 3 minutes straight alongside 6 other people because free bird came on the stream radio

this iteration being completely lawless is fucking incredible and i'm having a fucking ace experience despite the fact that i'm a disgusting in game moderator
it's some wacko shit, how peeling off the red tape makes everything more enjoyable.

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
hs got tired of people screaming out "POLISH" everytime they saw the red and white flag so they gave up
how will i know which roleplayers to press the ignore button on now?

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

Just don't turn into one of those people who when they're ready to move on they decide to go

"heh i never liked it anyway, time to mass rdm heh..............."

I know you wouldn't but jfc those people

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

can you spawn me a sniper next time I'm around