Nebulae
XN3HI2C.png
image0.jpg

Reactions: List

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae
20230118_003627.jpg

remember to sue monster so u can unlock the infinite money glitch when this drops cuz caffeine and alcohol do not mix well

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
unironically how do i post screenshots to the forums
I just post mine to a discord, click open link, copy link, then use that with the 'insert image' option.
So long as you can get a permanent link, it'll work. I either upload my images to Discord or Imgur and copy/paste the link in that "insert Image" button

In game screenshots are easier since you can quite literally just upload them to your steam 'content' and just get the image link from there

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
i've had a great time answering every help request on nebulous while also just spawning scripts in constantly for myself and bluesuits alongside constantly giving out bodygroups and being the cool uncle that says yes when your parents say no

i've wrote nothing down the entire iteration in terms of logging my spawns and haven't touched my actual character in a week and i am having a lovely experience

i have gaslight scombine players and hid a rocket launcher on the third day of depot in the prison and not a single person found the fucking thing alongside 'accidently' giving out the strongest weapons on server in unregulated unlocked boxes that were probably taken by espers

i have probably given out 60 armor scraps worth of armor repairs and seventeen triage kits worth of healing silently and nobody has corrected me or said anything so far

i have minged with simfphys vechicles during active firefights and lagged the entire server out twice by throwig gbombs at walls when i got bored alongside pressinng act dance in a room for 3 minutes straight alongside 6 other people because free bird came on the stream radio

this iteration being completely lawless is fucking incredible and i'm having a fucking ace experience despite the fact that i'm a disgusting in game moderator
Rebels being a classical disorganised army means that even all that is sometimes not enough to defeat a combine squad with decent comms and co-ordination lmao.

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Rebels being a classical disorganised army means that even all that is sometimes not enough to defeat a combine squad with decent comms and co-ordination lmao.
Its hard to co-ordinate anything when we get attacked by synths and ota everyday :(

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
Its hard to co-ordinate anything when we get attacked by synths and ota everyday :(
the ota are nerfed beyond old ones' recognition, this is a bit of a hyperbole.

many of the synthetics often s2m and are predetermined outcomes that rebel rp has planned around in the past while still being successful to the realistic goals they set

right now, the way i see it, your goal is "kill the synth" - then what? youve killed one robot with a bomb, but your overall tactics still suck. the place is still relatively lawless. rebels are pretty divided on consensus. so how is killing synths gonna fix that?