Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I‘m wondering, do you guys use third person while S2King? Because when I try to use the iron sights of my gun they’re so big I can‘t even see what I‘m shooting at
I switch inbetween the both

Third person kinda uses to be okay back in clockwork days but now third is used for general scoping of an area whilst first for da shooting

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae

D380CF955C3A977E4F980606DFF7B80A9FE6C278

i17_v1. Home.

Where you first explored the sewers in your green industrial suit

Where you narrowly dodged Civil Protection squads by listening for large amounts of sudden footsteps in gravel

Where you bolted through the sewers, to make it just before your filter ran out

Where Black Market Dealers were mysterious figures who disappeared into thin air in the corners of the sewers

Where the resistance was non-existent - all gangsters rooting for each other's extinction

Where aforementioned gangsters and cops waged eternal bloody war on one another

Life and items were cheap, but it still felt earned

The winds of Shell Beach howl through my ears till this day

/r Selling greensuit and filter 2.5k - mp7 for 5K tokens, buying broken guns please reply.

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
whats a protectorate

Back in 2015 we swapped to C8 for a bit and made it a Humanist city, so OTA were reskinned into Protectorates who were ICly former cops who'd taken up guarding CAB and stuff as part of the setting.

They worked great in the event and people liked them so much they begged us to let them come back to I17 which is where they turned into absolute dogshit because people realised that while they had all of the powers of OTA (like we couldn't order them to fuck off) they also could talk and RP normally.

So they started doing absolutely retarded, backwards shit like interrupting meetings to be snarky assholes, threatening to kill CAB who tried to tell them to stop doing it and dicking about with normal cops and I got so pissed I complained until they got nuked again lol

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
It started with Protectorates, then it became Conscripts or whatever those goobers were that guarded them in green uniforms, then it became that meme SpEcIaL fOrcEs shit led by Chezburger and then it finally got nuked again

it literally only existed because i was sick of being begged to come on to stand still for 2 hours and do nothing so i welcomed the idea someone proposed of it with open arms and let them run it

ota still existed, just not to guard cab

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

At least with Proselytes and shit a few years later (as Evil says) they were done so OTA didn't have to guard a massively expanded CAB faction. You kinda expect them to have done stupid things.

Protectorates were just fun reskins meant to give the OTA lot some roleplay and they took the absolute piss, they're easily my biggest regret because of the post-event headache they turned into lol

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
21B6891295C2D5FB71F7E9FF3BF411BF6F550B87

4ADBA593B1F7384C5002E50888844A60EC8C4289

anybody remember what this shit was called? this is the other gamemode LP had in 2014 that had mics enabled and shit

Pyromancer

Nebulae
Experiment
i remember recording a 'playthrough' video of my first 20 minutes on the server narrating it like a typical 2013-2014 youtube gameplay commentator like Hey Guys I Guess We'll Go Into This Building.. ANd We're Gonna Buy a Printer Guys (i had just turned 13)

unfortunately lost to time i think lol

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
Back in 2015 we swapped to C8 for a bit and made it a Humanist city, so OTA were reskinned into Protectorates who were ICly former cops who'd taken up guarding CAB and stuff as part of the setting.

They worked great in the event and people liked them so much they begged us to let them come back to I17 which is where they turned into absolute dogshit because people realised that while they had all of the powers of OTA (like we couldn't order them to fuck off) they also could talk and RP normally.

So they started doing absolutely retarded, backwards shit like interrupting meetings to be snarky assholes, threatening to kill CAB who tried to tell them to stop doing it and dicking about with normal cops and I got so pissed I complained until they got nuked again lol
Side note, but why the fuck did the CAB guards always look silly

first OTA reskinned as cops, then mostly inoffensive but still out of place in a City conscripts, then these pitch black special operations outfits for people who didn't actually do any special operations because OTA existed and then actual just straight up fucking mall cops because idk chez gave up trying to act like the people guarding the most important (non-staff ((fucking OMSO))) faction should look remotely intimidating or imposing.

Pyromancer

Nebulae
h0wi96.png

nothing more magical than finally seeing geared rebels in the wild after playing hl2rp on and off since 2013 at the time, incredible stuff. they don't even remember me, yet i remember them. i remember the person i let down with the m3 during the shadow sweep because i did /wr (whisper russian) instead of /rw to warn him. i remember it all. im sorry.