Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
Me just hopping on to help every once in a while to see the new staff members doing lots of good work (I am very happy and proud of them)

smiling-mature-man-enjoying-in-morning-coffee-on-a-terrace.jpg
((sometime, somehow, you will become a PK appeals manager and will never have peace in your life again))
(((idonotmeanthisisayitjusttodistressyou)))

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
I remember when Chez was a 75 percent rank unit, I would help him get SC to get to RL by making my scanner get stuck in places and tasking his unit with helping the poor stranded airwatch unit
oh phew now we can post confessions i intentionally typo’d on a /dispatch when i first got the whitelist in 2019 or so cus I thought it would be funny

Reactions: List

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
oh phew now we can post confessions i intentionally typo’d on a /dispatch when i first got the whitelist in 2019 or so cus I thought it would be funny
IdrofGr.jpg

8N94Njr.jpg

was it one of these

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
0GjedKf.png

YagCtau.png

kgeSQCc.png

bteJosV.jpg

aweb6kU.gif

Do not research the pac3 and weapon test server incident
This was the price we paid for neb to have weapons better than 2/10 cw2.0 shit rn

Last edited:
Nebulae
i wonder now if anyone in RP has been recovered after being headcrab'd

i know it severs the spine but that's definitely survivable IRL

i remember a kind-of grim event in helix 3 when me and braker's rebel shot some really tiny zombie's headcrab off just to find out it was some underage girl who was still alive because her head was too small for the crab to fit in fully or something except she was actively writhing on the ground in unspeakable agony

we mercy killed her on the spot

its amazing how desensitized we are to headcrab related body horror these days. i wonder if we'd be more tolerant of similar things if valve went ahead with their more colorful concepts way back in the day too. (*cough* mr friendly * cough*)

Deleted member 38

john rebelrp
Nebulae
i remember a kind-of grim event in helix 3 when me and braker's rebel shot some really tiny zombie's headcrab off just to find out it was some underage girl who was still alive because her head was too small for the crab to fit in fully or something except she was actively writhin in unspeakable agony
if ur talking about the little event i did, iirc it was just a very small woman and the crab couldnt get a proper grip so she sort of didnt make a full transition, but because of how deep the pincers went she was going to die either way

half stuck between life half stuck between death

glad u enjoyed it tho

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
its amazing how desensitized we are to headcrab related body horror these days.

The main reason is there's no way to simulate the fact that you can be the biggest badass in the world but all it takes is one lucky headcrab ambushing you and latching on to turn you into a fully aware monster who can't control their own body.

Everyone thinks that after 20 years you'd be used to it when I think in reality most rebels - who live in prime 'crab territory - would be constantly on edge about it. Same with people who live in the slums and shit too.