Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
I doubt it
I seriously do
there's an argument to be made that if the crab was removed the very next instant it mounted mayyyyybe
but I doubt any person would get out of the situation without irreversible damage
wheres my faction of headcrab-victim facially disfigured disabled people akin to ghouls

Reactions: List

Deleted member 38

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Its best with a struggle anyways

leave the crab on
zyzz-stare-zyzz.gif

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Its amazing (in a good way) how many people I've spoken to on the new staff team who had a moment of clarity where they've gone "Oh shit, I get it now" when we chat about how its not always easy dealing with players or handling complaints in a satisfactory way.

Its stuff you just can't see the full scale of as as a player.

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
Its amazing (in a good way) how many people I've spoken to on the new staff team who had a moment of clarity where they've gone "Oh shit, I get it now" when we chat about how its not always easy dealing with players or handling complaints in a satisfactory way.

LOOOL COULD NOT BE ME I JUST MINGE AROUND IN OBSERVER AND GIVE PEOPLE BODYGROUPS AND SCRIPTS

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Me just hopping on to help every once in a while to see the new staff members doing lots of good work (I am very happy and proud of them)

smiling-mature-man-enjoying-in-morning-coffee-on-a-terrace.jpg