Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
image.png

Screen_Shot_2018-03-28_at_11.32.59_AM.jpg

yea
this is giving me flashbacks to that system shock 2 mod that everyone took the piss out of.

Reactions: List

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae
can we stop posting the erotic 3d models of zombies, its making me act up

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Nebulous, friends, I know we're a RP community and it's tough out there, but I beg you not to disgrace yourselves thinking about a corpse.

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
Nebulous, friends, I know we're a RP community and it's tough out there, but I beg you not to disgrace yourselves thinking about a corpse.
it is at best goreposting knowing that zombies are literally kept alive throughout but their bodies are warped beyond all recognition by a parasite burrowing and feeding on the body

still fucked lmao

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
it is at best goreposting knowing that zombies are literally kept alive throughout but their bodies are warped beyond all recognition by a parasite burrowing and feeding on the body

still fucked lmao
I'm glad you edited that last line in last moment lmao.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

still fucked lmao

i dont think you can remove a headcrab without the person dying so we can argue that it's necrophilia by way of guarantee

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
i dont think you can remove a headcrab without the person dying so we can argue that it's necrophilia by way of guarantee
basically as good as dead
its really fucked regardless given that the person is in unimaginable pain and hardly under control *if any

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
basically as good as dead
its really fucked regardless given that the person is in unimaginable pain and hardly under control

i wonder now if anyone in RP has been recovered after being headcrab'd

i know it severs the spine but that's definitely survivable IRL

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
i wonder now if anyone in RP has been recovered after being headcrab'd

i know it severs the spine but that's definitely survivable IRL
I doubt it
I seriously do
there's an argument to be made that if the crab was removed the very next instant it mounted mayyyyybe
but I doubt any person would get out of the situation without irreversible damage

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
I doubt it
I seriously do
there's an argument to be made that if the crab was removed the very next instant it mounted mayyyyybe
but I doubt any person would get out of the situation without irreversible damage
may keep this one on the experiment list for Soko.
Could be some interesting RP situations from this one, mainly trying to not get myself killed by the zombies and actually getting my hands on one, don't think I'd find willing participants for these clinical trials.