Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
It's not worth re-opening old wounds at this point
while that's true, I'm not going to stop taking the piss out of anyone who decides it's a good idea from an in-character perspective to give a construction robot a combat shotgun and tell it to die for the state

genuinely daft

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
while that's true, I'm not going to stop taking the piss out of anyone who decides it's a good idea from an in-character perspective to give a construction robot a combat shotgun and tell it to die for the state

genuinely daft
it's completely fine to look back on dumb shit done in the past

what's not ok is randomly insulting somebody, for no reason like what instigated this whole discussion to begin with.

I don't like opening up the forums and seeing people being negative like that, we all like banter and shit. I don't really care if that's what it is but it's clearly not

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

genuinely daft
Also this applies to the shit you said about Pumpkin actually, I just remembered

As much as I think that guy's a prick (despite him being my friend at one point)

it's best to just leave it out. Criticise the dumb shit they did and leave it at that yk. Don't bring their personal shit into it

Toriwarior30055

I am Santa Claus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
I remember when Chez was a 75 percent rank unit, I would help him get SC to get to RL by making my scanner get stuck in places and tasking his unit with helping the poor stranded airwatch unit

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Nebulous.cloud is filled with daft shit tbh. What matters is who did it and/or how it ages over time.

Pretty much everyone has done shit in their time here they'd rather bury or had a bad reputation they've slipped out from under.

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
it's completely fine to look back on dumb shit done in the past

what's not ok is randomly insulting somebody, for no reason like what instigated this whole discussion to begin with.

I don't like opening up the forums and seeing people being negative like that, we all like banter and shit. I don't really care if that's what it is but it's clearly not
you smell

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
ELvT8vR.gif

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae

"Listen Vort, we need your help. We are going back in time, to save Eli Vance from the Advisors.. are you with us?"

And so- the brave adventurers, with the powers granted to them by scrapyard-tier technology and sweatshop level working conditions, they will attempt the impossible, to travel back in time to White Forest, before that ill-fated day.
image.png

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The fake outrage people drum up when their friends face the consequences of their actions is dumb

It happened with DoubleD as well
If its any consolation he completely abandoned the only friend group he had left from the community as well over us saying free Palestine lmao

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
If its any consolation he completely abandoned the only friend group he had left from the community as well over us saying free Palestine lmao
I remember when Slothmachine had a HL2RP DM server we'd sometimes play on and it had a message that said free palestine even though he was from israel lmfao

slothmachine didnt give a fuck

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Wait who, DD?