Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i hope all loyalists, cps and the rest of the sympathizers realize that the day of the rope is coming
you ran out of 155mm, can't do shit to use anymore!!!

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
dw we're already throwing like 90% of the citizens we kept into the noncharacter creation machine for the sake of the setting i guess

gigachad.jpg

Just stalkerised someone's girlfriend.

Nebulae
idc who says what... launch was based...

been leading ten melee-armed tribals and sending them out on warbands and guarding the marauder city, its been based

Reactions: List

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
My wild guess would be TFA and Simfphys.

TFA actively put measures in to screw over RP servers and specifically us after I pointed out major performance points of the weapon base.

Out of curiosity, what’s stopped you from making your own weaponbase in the past independent from TFA? Ik you’re not touching gmod in the present, but like back then I feel that would have been extremely beneficial.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Since people are using this as the meme thread anywho, I'll place my newest piece here.
Uhohvort.png

At least I went out like a champ.
Sorry if my groundpound hit you, gasmask guy. Too laggy forme to tell where you were after I jumped into the swarm and right clicked.
Props to the truck driver as well, swinging her crowbar like a madlass.

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Out of curiosity, what’s stopped you from making your own weaponbase in the past independent from TFA? Ik you’re not touching gmod in the present, but like back then I feel that would have been extremely beneficial.
I enjoy having a crumb of sanity left.