Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
CHyxn9K.png

i love blacksuits seeing this picture makes me feel something warm and fuzzy inside i love it

we really need to replace the blacksuit model with something else
FUCK YOU

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Could we not just use the same models but have an 'upgraded' version of each but visually looks the same?

mechanical differences have to be visually different or "skill issues" will become a lot more common

its justifiable when a character looks heavily armored

if a guy in a gas mask tanks 50 shots and looks no more armored than any other dude in a gas mask people will call bullshit

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Could we not just use the same models but have an 'upgraded' version of each but visually looks the same?
has been considered, but right now there’s only really a few gas masks and nothing really else so will benefit from new scripts too

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
mechanical differences have to be visually different or "skill issues" will become a lot more common

its justifiable when a character looks heavily armored

if a guy in a gas mask tanks 50 shots and looks no more armored than any other dude in a gas mask people will call bullshit
I mean, currently the best armour in the game is a black suit with a coat, wouldn’t say that looks any more armoured than the other options

We have no true armour at the moment, just suits with the word “Kevlar” thrown in the description

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i love blacksuits seeing this picture makes me feel something warm and fuzzy inside i love it
FUCK YOU
other than clockwork nostalgia they suck and deep down you know it

5 different suits share the same blacksuit/blacksuit coat model.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
return to tradition, become a conglomerate rebel force

swap the stats with the resistance suit and the blacksuit around, with the caveat that the blacksuit has access to a gasmask whereas the resistance suit does not.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
what if we got a bluesuit right but then we put scavenged cop and overwatch gear on top of it to use as an armored suit yeah? like this, here's a little mockup i got goin

bn6svCf.jpg

Brandon_

Now in a relationship with Sectus
Nebulae

On tonights Cop episode, four cps enter an apartment complex room that's a meth trap house, narrowly avoiding shoddy made meth traps

before coming onto the various occupations.

One is dog piled and beaten into unconsciousness who is later thrown off the window on the 6th floor to his death

One is jabbed in the neck with a morphine syringe and overdoses within 30 seconds

The one gets his eyes plucked out

and the last two get riddled with bullets

All is well until the cops battered and bruised stumble back outside to rebels armed with ak-47s going from an event S2RP to S2k

I had like 30 HEALTH MAN

Last edited:

Brandon_

Now in a relationship with Sectus
Nebulae
bro got swept by two day andy and a teamkiller with a greasegun 💀💀💀💀💀
Man I didn't have time to look at, I just assume every rebel is rocking an AK at this point, I am utterly amazed I still managed to dome one of them after coming out of that event with barely 30 HP and no armor.

Ron

Developer
Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Man I didn't have time to look at, I just assume every rebel is rocking an AK at this point, I am utterly amazed I still managed to dome one of them after coming out of that event with barely 30 HP and no armor.
we had an actual drunk guy in the PT and all of us with not full ammo/armor/hp

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
we had an actual drunk guy in the PT and all of us with not full ammo/armor/hp
i know i was just joshing was really unlucky timing in your guys' end it wasn't preplanned or anything they were just roaming out randomly