Nucleus
Nebulae
breakingbad-mike.gif
gus-fring-giancarlo-esposito.gif

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Assuming that industrial 17 had a TV camera, was it used for city administrator broadcasts on LP/neb?
Yes to both, though speeches kinda tapered off over the years because nobody was very good at them and people didn't like sitting watching someone copy and paste a speech for 10-20 minutes.

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
Yes to both, though speeches kinda tapered off over the years because nobody was very good at them and people didn't like sitting watching someone copy and paste a speech for 10-20 minutes.
Honestly I liked speeches butttt

only when they actually meant something, as a sorta 'intimidation factor' like around the Ravoux stuff.

that was cool, other times were just disappointing usually

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
speeches were good when there was a story or it pertained to ingame events

speeches were not good when people just said words

99% of speeches were wordspaghetti nothings, hated them

sots

community bear
Nebulae

@maxi use a wooden spoon to create a little vortex in the middle of the pot and make sure its up to temperature. drop egg in as quickly as u can from creating the vortex, and the spinning will help the egg to stay together, set a timer for four minutes and take it out with a strainer spoon thereafter. make sure to wiggle it around on the spoon a lot to shake off as much water as you can. step up your egg game get money get bitches and feed them poached eggs

also try to get breab in the toaster on time for it too, goes well on toast. lightly season with salt and pepper, thank you.

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

@maxi use a wooden spoon to create a little vortex in the middle of the pot and make sure its up to temperature. drop egg in as quickly as u can from creating the vortex, and the spinning will help the egg to stay together, set a timer for four minutes and take it out with a strainer spoon thereafter. make sure to wiggle it around on the spoon a lot to shake off as much water as you can. step up your egg game get money get bitches and feed them poached eggs

also try to get breab in the toaster on time for it too, goes well on toast. lightly season with salt and pepper, thank you.

DUDE YOU TAUGHT ME THIS YEARS AGO AND IT WORKS I SWEAR THIS MAN HELPED ME MAKE THE BEST POACHED EGGS KNOWN TO MAN ON A DISCORD CALL PLEASE THEY'RE SO FUCKING GOOD ACTUALLY LISTEN I HAVE MADE THESE EVERY MORNING I LOVE YOU SOTS

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
and an execution at one point (dated 26 Mar 2016 if you want that)
uElRc6F.png

full imgur album of entire speech (embed might not show all images)

I've never actually seen any screenshots of this except for the one I took as Howell.

I also have no memory of doing that speech? I have to assume @Dallas sent me it because no way could I do something that valid lmao

Its also the same event where @Trains yelled at Breen.....

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Honestly the whole Knight plotline was fucking tragic looking back lmao.

Dallas spent 2 years writing lore docs and in-game articles via the newspaper system and sprinkling things in events about his slow rise to power, his various power-grabs and coups that ended in the war in City 2 but so few people actually read any of them at the time that the majority of people had absolutely no fucking clue what was going on when we wrapped it up on-server.