nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
WELCOME TO THE 4 HOUR S2K EXTRAVAGANZA
2QAoCao.png

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I'm 100% certain sweeps that don't go well aren't reported or they sweep reports are doctored in some way to make the combine side look good, I've heard a lot more CP death then I'm reading in the sweep report section.
"expunged anti-citizens" also means the hobos and bluesuits they kill on their way to shoot at people who can shoot back XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Nebulae

Head Councillor Mearsheimer broadcasts "The Emegency Administrative Authority of the Overwatch Security Council declares Geneva under complete and total martial law."
Councillor Katerina Kuskova broadcasts "All civil statutes located within the Municipal Constitution are hereby suspended."
Councillor Katerina Kuskova broadcasts "Overwatch ground forces are fully authorized to pursue all means necessary to reclaim City 24 and reapply sociostability."
Councillor Katerina Kuskova broadcasts "All regulations hindering this goal are hereby nullified. Excessive force is now authorized. Wartime civilian status is now void."
Councillor Katerina Kuskova broadcasts "All remaining workforce loyalists are to be mobilized. Failure to comply will brand the subject anti-citizen."
Councillor Katerina Kuskova broadcasts "Extrajudicial punishment has been authorized at the discretion of Overwatch."
Head Councillor Mearsheimer broadcasts "Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno..."

Head Councillor Mearsheimer says "I suppose our silk glove approach has failed."
Head Councillor Mearsheimer says "Now we slip it off and expose the gauntlet underneath."

You don't know what you've brought upon yourselves...

Fyrdraca

Neutrino
Nebulae
eP9dAGS.jpeg

Maximilian - former Prime Minister of the Civil Authority - captured by Sergeant Timur Morozov, image shot mere minutes before he was killed by cowardly cyanide tooth implant. However unable to prevent such happening, nor garner much information in the short time he was detained , his capture and elimination was a small victory for all those who have suffered under the rule of Combine loyalists: all those with the hot fire of rebellion in their bellies. Their once leader falls, and now so shall his city.