Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
this video lives in my head rent free because if the player didn't have staff abilities, and attempted to get this kill rebuked after the fact, I doubt it'd have gone through because s2k is s2k, and they intentionally placed themselves in an inaccessible part of the map which had no need for proper collisions, so I think rebels should have gotten a combine sniper here.

shad

Nucleus
Nebulae
this video lives in my head rent free because if the player didn't have staff abilities, and attempted to get this kill rebuked after the fact, I doubt it'd have gone through because s2k is s2k, and they intentionally placed themselves in an inaccessible part of the map which had no need for proper collisions, so I think rebels should have gotten a combine sniper here.
woulda killed him there if i hadnt ran out of ammo :steamsad:

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Apocalypse moment

Reactions: List

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
this is the rabid ar2 of our generation

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
this is the rabid ar2 of our generation
Bikfoot_RDR.jpg

sky

Loremaster
Nebulae
i have no doubt that anybody else in that situation would have done the exact same as i did
especially given getting to that specific position was not intentional (i fell through a roof that had no collisions, down three floors)

i don't see why players should be punished for trying to do something clever but getting shafted by poor map design (most other roofs on that map do not have this problem), then proceeding to get shafted again when eventually trying to rectify the situation, but instead being placed out into the open with no ability to move without either dying or going into observer

truly rent free, cope more

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
"waaa waaa i didn't get a gun"

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I get it, but also at the same time if any rebel with observer access fell through three floors and got trapped floating in mid air do you think they wouldn't just observer away to not die?

Because uh...

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I get it, but also at the same time if any rebel with observer access fell through three floors and got trapped floating in mid air do you think they wouldn't just observer away to not die?

Because uh...

a weird argument considering that if the person who got stuck wasn't an admin and did not have observer, then they would've been expected to die

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
if we got an ar2 we can get a sniper too inshallah ☝️

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I wonder how many models dont have a head hitbox rn, some of the older models I know for certain dont

w9vuYG2.gif

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
a weird argument considering that if the person who got stuck wasn't an admin and did not have observer, then they would've been expected to die
Yes, but they also likely would have gotten a refund if they literally teleported to hang in mid air. Like, there's jank like getting stuck on a corner and then there's that lmao

I wonder how many models dont have a head hitbox rn, some of the older models I know for certain dont

w9vuYG2.gif
Vorts have no head hitboxes because you can't easily add them without making Vorts instakills given their posture. Also their skeletons just aren't rigged that way.

Some of the very old female models have no head hitbox either.