Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I take my role as event staff very seriously, each event is tailor made for the individual.
vPyq7Nr.png

nbx5OHJ.gif

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae

The last of city 24's Industrial Sector Engineers pumping out Generator parts, APC's, Firearms and munitions during the siege. All while digging each other out of the rubble, quelling fires - all for just a meager pay knowing damn well the rebels are out to get them.

We're the first ones to starve, we're the first ones to die

The first ones in line for that pie in the sky

And we're always the last when the cream is shared out

For the worker is working when the fat cat's about

Reactions: List

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "Look - whatever's going on out there - *keep them back*! Prepare a dropship, just in case- for the *worst* - fuck!"
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "Deal with those *insurgents*!"
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "If they capture Mearsheimer, I'll have your commissions, *ORDINALS*!"
S06:ORD-2.DAGGER-3 radios on ca: "<:: If it gets that far, councillor, you not be alive to see it. ::>"
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "Don't talk back to me, *Ordinal*, shoot the fucking rebels - *how HARD can it be*!?"
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "You're *the transhuman*, figure it out!"
S06:ORD-2.DAGGER-3 radios on ca: "<:: Amelia Dupont. Overwatch redesignates you as political conscript PC-E11-B. ::>"
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "Explain!"
S06:ORD-2.DAGGER-3 radios on ca: "<:: Relocate to the atrium for assignment and armament. ::>"
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "I'm busy."
S06:ORD-2.DAGGER-3 radios on ca: "<:: It was not a request. ::>"
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "I'm *fixing your bureaucratic mess*, Ordinal!"
S06:ORD-2.DAGGER-3 radios on ca: "<:: It was not. A request. ::>"
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "Ordinal, need I remind you!? I am a Councillor! I order you - stand down! Get your override codes, or, *something*!"
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "I've heard the voice talking to you - *hold for override codes*, well, hold for them!"
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "Ordinal, *let's discuss this*."
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "Mearsheimer's gonna get real pissed off at you."
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "I'm no good anyway - I'm - I *WORK IN RATION ALLOCATION*!"
S06:ORD-2.DAGGER-3 radios on ca: "<:: How hard can it be? ::>"
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "I *just do data entry*!"
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "This is a coup! A transhuman coup!"
S06:ORD-2.DAGGER-3 radios on ca: "<:: Negative. ::>"
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "Positive!"
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "Ordinal - stand down! Override code! Uh, Dupont!"
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "Ordinal! What the fuck's gotten into your servomotors!?"
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "GET THAT SNIPER OFF OF ME!"
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "ARE YOU SHOOTING ME!?"
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "I SURRENDER! DON'T *FUCKING SHOOT ME*! ARE YOU CRAZY!?"
S06:ORD-2.DAGGER-3 radios on ca: "<:: Verdict for noncompliant political conscripts is termination. ::>"
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "I'll comply! I'll comply!"
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "I'm coming out, okay!?"
Councillor Amelia Dupont radios on ca: "I'll comply! Jesus! I'll comply with your orders!"
S06:ORD-2.DAGGER-3 radios on ca: "<:: Circle around to the balcony. ::>"

4DFA64D5543D64ECF3C2FCB679036CDF7227BB17