7qZ7vAF.jpeg
DEFENDER-4 and DEFENDER-1 PT-66 Arcs have reached their peak today. @deathwolf

Last edited:
Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Are these HL2RP servers that are whitelist only that consistently have less than 4 players like just ERP meccas? what else can you really do on a server with 4 players because it can't be 24/7 events so what is it
YGu30VD.png

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
Are these HL2RP servers that are whitelist only that consistently have less than 4 players like just ERP meccas? what else can you really do on a server with 4 players because it can't be 24/7 events so what is it
YGu30VD.png
maybe its 2-3/1 events and the community is closed and whitelisted because its like a campaign bsased situation

Dan

the creature
Nebulae
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
maybe its 2-3/1 events and the community is closed and whitelisted because its like a campaign bsased situation
This would be genuinely really awesome to try out at some point, at least as a concept

D&D-like HL2RP Campaign in the Helix Framework, with a turn-based combat system & character sheets. Could work well for an event series or style of events, and with things like animated props you'd only need maybe a couple helpers to play DM NPCs for those story beats.

Nebulae
This would be genuinely really awesome to try out at some point, at least as a concept

D&D-like HL2RP Campaign in the Helix Framework, with a turn-based combat system & character sheets. Could work well for an event series or style of events, and with things like animated props you'd only need maybe a couple helpers to play DM NPCs for those story beats.
you have @A. Vaher for that.
exactly what u mentioned, incoming

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
YGu30VD.png

I used to play on a small server before LP that barely broke 15 players at absolute peak on weekends. It was just your regular HL2RP stuff really, but with a bunch of weird OOC rules and was High Command based.

Its only now I look back I realise how weird it was when I compare to bigger servers lmao

Last edited: