Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
Imagine if all those times I typed Oi at someone in looc I full on shouted it in their ear full volume
baWG6qR.jpg

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
how long until someone creates a meta roleplayer character with a nasally voice on gtarp and how long until they get jumped and stabbed to death in downtown los santos

Reactions: List

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
VoiceRP works when the setting is something like GTA, where its just humans doing human things

I've seen the horrors of VoiceRP in HL2RP and it is not good
I will say though, @hawke 's server on Synapse is pretty good about Voice RP. It's not quite my cup of tea and it's very different from what we nebheads expect from HL2RP (It feels alot more default) but overall it's pretty solid.

This video has been circulated a few times comparing Synapse and Impulse.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I will say though, @hawke 's server on Synapse is pretty good about Voice RP. It's not quite my cup of tea and it's very different from what we nebheads expect from HL2RP (It feels alot more default) but overall it's pretty solid.

would much rather play the second one because that video where the guy screams THATS A BO-BO-BOMB will forever live on in my head

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

I would seriously commit ritualistic suicide if it came down to doing that, or being forced to play this

Nebulae
Genuinely would be great to have, need to get rid of the stigma of having no VC :)))))

E: Rate it bad idea or whatever, but the only thing holding back VC on HL2RP is years of being accustomed and conditioned to text RP that change scares you lot.
we actually had a secret event on the third server today, activating & testing the voice chat and its potential
hl2rp minigames is exclusively reserved for vips tho, am sorry

ignore the green vortigaunt

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
The CA going outside for anytime in semi-serious was just a ground to get a reason to get an judgement waiver reason (and for some reason go in the bathroom in GG and open its metabase for some reason and die horribly)

Last edited:

Seb'ster

Proton
Nebulae
The CA going outside for anytime in semi-serious was just a ground to get a reason to get an judgement waiver reason (and for some reason go in the bathroom in GG and open its metabase for some reason and die horribly)
a pet hamsters and CA in semi-serious rp share the same thing:
they never fucking die in a normal way

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
a pet hamsters and CA in semi-serious rp share the same thing:
they never fucking die in a normal way
Most common is either from going outside or a command unit deciding they had enough of the CA being a spaz and going all the way up just to be rid of him