Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

rob

Nebulae
image.png

feeling nostalgic today, boys...
i remember my first experience on LP, way back before even BQ was staff I think

i joined in the middle of an event during i17 and headcrabs were all over D4 so I hid in a pub, didn't know what to do after and decided to just DC

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I hope Joseph is doing well, he was such a nice guy
still have him on steam after all these years, he doesn't log on much but i caught him online a month or two ago

we talked for a bit, turns out he went on to become a carpenters apprentice a bit after he graduated in 2017, and became a full time carpenter in like 2021. he was supposed to finish in like 2020 but covid got in the way, joined a union in march and has been getting on pretty good since then

he met a girl sometime in 2016, super smart i think she is working for some aerospace company i dont really remember, they got married last year, expecting their first kid in august and he was hoping to get a mortgage on a house soon

honestly really happy for him

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
still have him on steam after all these years, he doesn't log on much but i caught him online a month or two ago

we talked for a bit, turns out he went on to become a carpenters apprentice a bit after he graduated in 2017, and became a full time carpenter in like 2021. he was supposed to finish in like 2020 but covid got in the way, joined a union in march and has been getting on pretty good since then

he met a girl sometime in 2016, super smart i think she is working for some aerospace company i dont really remember, they got married last year, expecting their first kid in august and he was hoping to get a mortgage on a house soon

honestly really happy for him

Reactions: List