Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
i'll make a thread for this at some point
4MfRt1r.png

anyone got any "Legendary" HL2/HL2RP characters they want in?
That guy that leapt on the train to escape on i17

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
The Movement

explain them
here's their propaganda poster
PvnXk1B.png

bunch of german dudes from a less serious / smaller server came over to neb to make their group again on here and got clowned on

some of them were really good roleplayers despite not being the best at english and a few of them i really liked but they were basically btec lambda

naturally they got memed on because THE MOVEMENT was a very generic term and a lot of them weren't great at articulating themselves

Bollywood Lambda is the best two words I can use to describe them

lore summary concluded

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
also add the little stickman bluesuit from @Cindy 's CYOA if she can dig it up
choose your own adventure traveler, can make any card from your deck appear from the multiverse

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
PvnXk1B.png

bunch of german dudes from a less serious / smaller server came over to neb to make their group again on here and got clowned on

some of them were really good roleplayers despite not being the best at english and a few of them i really liked but they were basically btec lambda

naturally they got memed on because THE MOVEMENT was a very generic term and a lot of them weren't great at articulating themselves

lore summary concluded
I want my bit of clout
On Renjiro Kobayashi, after confirming that movement leadership wanted to kill Wayne Schizo and Takeshi Carbon my beloveds, I went to the Movement base in the i17 warehouses on Shell Beach, armed with an Mp7, I approached their second in command and lieutenant and confronted them about it, I then stepped outside to 'have a smoke', and began raising my gun, I knew they both raised their Mp5k's when I left. I charged back in and managed to wipe then both out with just 2 hp remaining, before retreating to the canals and having Tel'Vurr nurse me back to health

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
PvnXk1B.png

lore summary concluded
BlikzBE.png

sometimes my genius frightens me

the movement
haste

its like poetry, it rhymes

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
PvnXk1B.png

lore summary concluded
armband [ON]

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
You know that people probably just started using Universal Union way back when because its a cool sounding name for a multidimensional dystopian being and sounds more 'official' than The Combine to us humans, right Cindy

it probably wasn't because they thought it was canon and faithful to the source material, which a lot of HL2RP across history absolutely fucking isn't

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
You know that people probably just started using Universal Union way back when because its a cool sounding name for a multidimensional dystopian being and sounds more 'official' than The Combine to us humans, right Cindy

it probably wasn't because they thought it was canon and faithful to the source material, which a lot of HL2RP across history absolutely fucking isn't
they now think its canon

theyve been thinking its canon for over a decade, now

the overwiki and fucking wikipedia of all things has been feeding people erroneous information because hl2rpers got their grubby hands on it and decided to write that "universal union is combine government name! breen say it once!"