Nebulae
maxresdefault.jpg

Why is his name Pink.
The hue of the image got adjusted

Reactions: List

Seb'ster

Proton
Nebulae
Since map change is coming near and the factions have been revealed, what kind of plan do you guys have ahead? Does anyone look into joining one of them or trying to do something else?
SLGN_logo.png
color_glow.png

I couldn't wait to show you guys these logos aswell after working with Ark and others.
If you didn't notice yet, the Free state national guard has the same eagle as the Bucharest but has two swords on its legs

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
@hawke what happened to the old HL2RP vids on your channel like the Combine anthems such as a Universal Triumph?

I know it's just 1984 music but I'd quite like to see them again for nostalgia

hawke

Proton
Nebulae
@hawke what happened to the old HL2RP vids on your channel like the Combine anthems such as a Universal Triumph?

I know it's just 1984 music but I'd quite like to see them again for nostalgia
I'm currently on a crusade to dispel people's misconceptions about all things Half-Life. Part of this mission involves dismantling the common perception of the Combine as a stereotypical flag-waving totalitarian humanist empire called the "Universal Union." Instead of how they were portrayed in the games as a multidimensional conglomerate of various bastardized synthetic entities, largely apathetic to the numerous elements fanfiction has presumed them to care about in relation to humanity.

That involved removing videos that propagated the idea to a large number of kids that my infamous INGSOC/UNION banner and the ripped 1984 film soundtrack, which have circulated for a decade now, were somehow appropriate representations of the Combine.

Hope that clears it up.

Last edited:

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
I'm currently on a crusade to dispel people's misconceptions about all things Half-Life. Part of this mission involves dismantling the common perception of the Combine as a stereotypical flag-waving totalitarian humanist empire called the "Universal Union." Instead of how they were portrayed in the games as a multidimensional conglomerate of various bastardized synthetic entities, largely apathetic to the numerous elements fanfiction has presumed them to care about in relation to humanity.

Part of that mission involved removing videos that propagated the idea to a large number of kids that my infamous INGSOC/UNION banner and the ripped 1984 film soundtrack, which have circulated for a decade now, were somehow appropriate representations of the Combine.

Hope that clears it up.
No I know and fair enough I agree this should be done but still

Nostalgia

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae

Part of that mission involved removing videos that propagated the idea to a large number of kids that my infamous INGSOC/UNION banner and the ripped 1984 film soundtrack, which have circulated for a decade now, were somehow appropriate representations of the Combine.

Hope that clears it up.
good luck. we fight the same war soldier

WstStranger

Proton
Nebulae

Hope that clears it up.
good luck. we fight the same war soldier

The sins of the father some atone to...

I am a support unit of this one side of the war. Infiltration by questioning the status quo of the Old Guard.

Good luck, gentlemen.