Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
dgdgdgdgdggdgdgdDGDGDGDGDG

WOOOO WOOOOdgdDGDGDGDGDG-WOOOOOOOOO-DGDGDGGDGKSHDGSGDGDGdgdgdggdgdgdgdgdKSHgghdgddgdgsgsgsgsgsggddgdgdgdvdgdgdgdgdgdgdgdgdgdkshgdgdgdgdvdgdvdgdgdgdgdgdgdgdgdgdgdgdgdgdggdkshkshdgdgdgdgdgdgkshdgdgdgdgd

a-preserved-blue-vr-class-dm7-diesel-multiple-unit-no-4216-near-humppila-finland-june-9-2023-flat-caps-used-to-operate-in-local-rail-traffic-2R7AB3P.jpg
once heard a song that went a bit like this
@MaXenzie

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
What fucks me up the most is I have such vivid memories of the first few months of Helix and then I remember that was five whole years ago.

Reactions: List

shad

Nucleus
Nebulae
It's been 5 minutes without HL2RP, I can’t stop shaking and I’m having severe mental breakdowns. I woke up today trying to log onto HL2RP but the server was down, I had a major panic attack but managed to calm down after a few hours. I couldn’t go to school today, I am so worried that I even took my dad's gun from the shed, thinking of killing myself. I am nothing without HL2RP, it is my life, it is my destiny, without HL2RP, I wouldn't be able to do anything. HL2RP is the best thing ever made and I can't get rid of my addiction to it, it is the best game in existence. I can't stop trembling and crying, I am very worried. I can't do a news broadcast with my boys. I can't go to a club, I am trembling more than the marleyans experienced when the rumbling was around. Shivering in fear of losing my progress from the docks. I am so scared that I might lose my mind and go insane. I want HL2RP back.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
It's been 5 minutes without HL2RP, I can’t stop shaking and I’m having severe mental breakdowns. I woke up today trying to log onto HL2RP but the server was down, I had a major panic attack but managed to calm down after a few hours. I couldn’t go to school today, I am so worried that I even took my dad's gun from the shed, thinking of killing myself. I am nothing without HL2RP, it is my life, it is my destiny, without HL2RP, I wouldn't be able to do anything. HL2RP is the best thing ever made and I can't get rid of my addiction to it, it is the best game in existence. I can't stop trembling and crying, I am very worried. I can't do a news broadcast with my boys. I can't go to a club, I am trembling more than the marleyans experienced when the rumbling was around. Shivering in fear of losing my progress from the docks. I am so scared that I might lose my mind and go insane. I want HL2RP back.
Deathwolf moment

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I miss the old SPAS-12, straight to the dome SPAS-12, a longer range SPAS-12, one-shot exchange SPAS-12. I hate the new SPAS-12, the scatter shot SPAS-12, the miss a lot SPAS-12, the birdshot SPAS-12. I miss the sleek SPAS-12, the clean sweep SPAS-12. I gotta to say, at that time I'd like to use SPAS-12. See I invented SPAS-12, it wasn't any SPAS-12, and now I look and look around so many shit SPAS-12's. I used to love SPAS-12, I used to love SPAS-12, I even had the custom strap I thought I was SPAS-12.

gimme them old shotguns back

Last edited: