Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Blitz0012

Proton
Nebulae
40k rp is unironically fun, when you're doing it with people that aren't trying to get their canonesses pregnant
Yeah, I used to play it a lot (and sometimes still do) but all the servers are either in a permanent state of dying and rebuilding itself or just star wars RP reskins.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yeah, I used to play it a lot (and sometimes still do) but all the servers are either in a permanent state of dying and rebuilding itself or just star wars RP reskins.

i dont do it on gmod, that's just a power fantasy for wankers playing space marines and racists

i do discord RP cause at least then i can just stop replying to people that fuck me off and not be forced to RP with anyone

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
IMG_0612.png

IMG_0613.png

IMG_0614.png

Reactions: List

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
1000 years ago this man would be a dirt farmer and i wouldve never had to see him type this but instead i know farmer atriedes typed out having sex with a futa sister of battle and he thinks gmod rp is cringe but discord rp is where its at millions of years of evolution come to its conclusion with farmer atriedes sitting alone in his room spunking off to w40k sex i hope he cant look himself in the mirror due to shame

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
never done rp stuff with it but the setting is cool once you get over just how much shit there is to learn
I watch this shit or scp shit to fall asleep too from this guys channel

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
never done rp stuff with it but the setting is cool once you get over just how much shit there is to learn

if you do tabletop RPGs, Dark Heresy is really good if you like being inquisitorial acolytes doing murder mystery/cult investigation stuff

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
darktide is fun, wish they focused more on actual major updates then cosmetics you can buy with real money
They're sorta doing that. Class rework's on its way. And as Dallahan said, Fatshark games take a while to get good. Vermintide 2 is a fucking banger of a game but wasn't great when it first game out and the following years.