Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
6adba9d64e3c7cb4cbb025ee2c4bce4a.png

what

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae

Let me tell you, folks, I've been reading this introduction to extinctionism by Paul Gachet. Tremendous stuff, really. I mean, nobody writes like Gachet, nobody. The best words, believe me. It's a beautiful book, folks, and I love reading it, everybody says so. I've read it, they've read it, we've all read it. And let me tell you, it's fantastic, okay? Gachet, terrific job, really. We're talking world-class writing here, And this extinctionism thing, folks, it's something we should look into, okay? It could be great for America, really great. Making tough decisions, that's what I do. So, we're thinking about it, we really are.

Reactions: List

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

THE GARRISON MUST SURVIVE

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

"<:: WE ARE GARRISON THREE-ONE-FOUR! ADMINISTRATOR BREEN'S CHOSEN! THE ADVISOR'S OWN! THE COMBINE'S FINEST! PERISH, ABOMINATION! ::>"

image.png

"<:: PREPARE FOR REACTOR SEQUENCE CODE READOUT. :>"

image.png

"<:: One. Twenty-Four. Fifty-Three. Seventy-Seven. MACE. KILO. FLATLINE... ::>"

image.png

image.png

<:: Confirming visuals. KINGPIN... Neutralized. ::>"

THE GARRISON WILL SURVIVE.

AdvancedWizards

Neutrino
Nebulae
erm guys am i twipping or did the server loading screen change from these faction breakdown loading screens

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Survives multiple all out battles, against the combine, mercs, zombies, aliens and unexplainable eldtrich beasts

caption.gif

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
image.png

Didn't take too many screenshots myself, but thanks to Dee Pixel (I do not know his forums name) for the help with the visuals in the mineshaft. Kicked it up to 11.

image.png