Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i dont fucking get it bro i really dont

like getting my shit rocked by cops provided some of my earliest chars with so much fucking dev its not even funny

think it was evil's cop or possibly @key cop back in 2016 that was just an unironic psychopath nutcase that pulled CWU moslak aside, threatened her for little to no reason in some shop's back room by putting a piece of glass up to her eye, told her he'd be watching her and then left

that shit spiraled into so much fucking chardev for moslak that i couldnt even begin to explain it, despite the fact it was a 5 minute edgy civipro moment

like, it went so far that it even influenced her as a city administrator almost 2 years later

why the fuck are people such pussies
wasn’t me

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
g246ujG.png

HeuMe4o.jpg

Reactions: List

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae

like getting my shit rocked by cops provided some of my earliest chars with so much fucking dev its not even funny

think it was evil's cop or possibly @key cop back in 2016 that was just an unironic psychopath nutcase that pulled CWU moslak aside, threatened her for little to no reason in some shop's back room by putting a piece of glass up to her eye, told her he'd be watching her and then left

that shit spiraled into so much fucking chardev for moslak that i couldnt even begin to explain it, despite the fact it was a 5 minute edgy civipro moment

like, it went so far that it even influenced her as a city administrator almost 2 years later

Trolling

Dan

the creature
Nebulae
Anybody know what happened to snowl? I was just thinking about who the fastest typing rper I've ever met was and remembered him. Him and somebody else I can't remember.

Back in 2018 on D47 I was witness (only witness I think) to snowl and somebody RP fighting in the sewers and it was to this day some of the wildest shit I've ever seen. Literally

reggie-vs-iwata-die.gif

Their descriptives were so good, with some slapstick thrown in with neither trying to beat the other but just have fun with it. I was dying laughing for most of it, and they were both typing so fast I had no time to even react. Closest thing to \mes playing out in realtime I've ever seen
i can vaguely recall the order of this fight. i know it started in the bar on the surface, spilled out into the underground, then into the trainyard, then into the deeper underground. we wanted to see how long we could stretch out a ridiculous yakuza style battle and how much ground we could cover, the fight lasted about 2 hours, and the overall character arc of our archnemesis characters stalking and hunting each other was maybe 3 days as is average for one of snowl's schemes

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
is that...

an EMPTY GM_CONSTRUCT??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i can vaguely recall the order of this fight. i know it started in the bar on the surface, spilled out into the underground, then into the trainyard, then into the deeper underground. we wanted to see how long we could stretch out a ridiculous yakuza style battle and how much ground we could cover, the fight lasted about 2 hours, and the overall character arc of our archnemesis characters stalking and hunting each other was maybe 3 days as is average for one of snowl's schemes
who won

Dan

the creature
Nebulae
who's next? you decide. (i dont remember, feel like we rped getting separated by something and had like a team rocket 'I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME' moment)

all i remember is that my character later put some posters up implying a man of snowl's description was a collaborator so that blacksuits would do the work, and he had to go around removing them out of sight, until we both unanimously forgot about it and never flagged on again.

i think it's because the underground of d47 is such a liminal and abandoncore place that it scared the total sh*t out of us, and last time i opened gmod i had an anxiety attack because i heard the source engine blip noise on the main menu and it reminded me of gmod. one time i was a kid and i played gm_bigcity and i activated the cafe baltic screamer noise and now drinking coffee in the morning makes me cry
BqxRohj.png

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Anybody know what happened to snowl?
yeah i still have him on discord, caught him online a few weeks ago and had a short chat

told me hes trying to become a screenwriter, he bought like a panama (panamian?) citizenship for 5000* dollars (i didnt even know you could do that) and hes living there currently while writing

went to europe this summer and sent me some pics from that, he looked like he had fun. Told me he also thought about coming back to run events a few times but decided it was time to move on

edit: it was 5k not 2k and its like a permanent residency permit not citizenship my bad

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I remember near the end of LP when we let Snowl back into CAB and he was like "I promise I'll be cool this time" and asked us to organize a dinner so we could catch out some Conscripts who'd been doing drugs after there was an IC ban on it thanks to their Commander (Twar) ratting them out.

Couldn't go wrong, right?

He then proceeded to fucking ice-pick one of them in the head during the dinner lmao

key

Nebulae

Pretty funny too considering Moslak would later help in doing the same for my old WI character. It came full circle lol. Moslak wasn't the only one who fucked with my character but I'm pretty sure she played a role.

The amount of sadistic bullshit that character endured was nuts, but so much development spawned from it that by the end they were a completely different person from the day I made them in the character creation screen.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i miss snowl he was a character.
image0.png

image0.png

him volunteering to run the opening event of last iteration, delivering a brief on camera whilst shitfaced, producing a 12 page google doc for the plan then deciding he didn't want to do it anymore and disappearing was, in hindsight, objectively quite funny

glad to hear he's doing alright