Secret dingus man
Nebulae
d7ai027.png
2020 called, it wants it's memes back

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
im going to kill these so called "armbands". they are not wearing bluesuits so they dont agree with my moral principles or beliefs.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
42069 million dead cops
13/12/2017

'Ricky' has killed C17:50.VICTOR-4 with H&K USP-Tactical.
'Ricky' has killed C17:RL.HERO-9 with Heckler & Koch MP7A1.
C17:25.DEFENDER-7 has killed C17:25.DEFENDER-7.
C17:75.UNION-4 has killed C17:50.VICTOR-4 with H&K MP7.
'Dezzie' has killed C17:75.QUICK-5 with H&K MP7.
'Dezzie' has killed C17:75.UNION-4 with H&K MP7.
'Ricky' has killed C17:75.VICTOR-5 with Heckler & Koch MP7A1.
'Ricky' has killed C17:75.VICE-9 with Heckler & Koch MP7A1.
'Ricky' has killed C17:25.VICTOR-6 with Heckler & Koch MP7A1.
'Ricky' has killed C17:50.YELLOW-4 with Heckler & Koch MP7A1.
'Ricky' has killed C17:75.VICE-3 with Heckler & Koch MP7A1.
'Charon' has killed C17:25.JURY-7 with Franchi SPAS-12.
C17:25.VICE-8 has killed C17:75.KING-8 with H&K USP-Match.
C17:25.VICE-8 has killed C17:50.HERO-2 with H&K USP-Match.
C17:25.VICE-8 has killed C17:75.HERO-5 with H&K USP-Match.
C17:75.STICK-1 has killed Uriel Otero with Heckler & Koch MP7A1.
'Strong' has killed C17:25.VICTOR-6 with H&K USP-Tactical.
C17:25.ROLLER-2 has killed C17:50.QUICK-4 with H&K USP-Match.
C17:75.UNION-4 has killed John Newman with H&K MP7.
Glenn 'Dewey' Hughes has killed Glenn 'Dewey' Hughes.
C17:25.JURY-7 has killed C17:25.ROLLER-2 with H&K USP-Match.
'Ricky' has killed C17:75.VICE-9 with Heckler & Koch MP7A1.
'Kahuna' has killed C17:75.VICE-3 with AK-M.
C17:75.VICTOR-5 has killed 'Ricky' with Heckler & Koch MP7A1.
'Charon' has killed C17:75.VICTOR-5 with Franchi SPAS-12.
'Charon' has killed C17:50.YELLOW-4 with Franchi SPAS-12.
James 'Scav' Atter has killed James 'Scav' Atter.
Verlene 'Kraut' Metzger has killed C17:75.XRAY-7 with Franchi SPAS-12.
Alice 'Hermit' Reinwolt has killed Alice 'Hermit' Reinwolt.
'Apple Sauce' has killed 'Charon' with H&K USP-Tactical.
C17:25.YELLOW-2 has killed Jenkins Valore with H&K USP-Match.
'Kahuna' has killed C17:75.UNION-4 with H&K USP-Tactical.
C17:75.JURY-3 has killed 'Hawk' with H&K MP7.
C17:25.YELLOW-2 has killed Barry "Burns" Dickson with H&K USP-Match.
Peter 'Reznov' Reinwolt has killed C17:75.JURY-3 with Benelli M1014.
Peter 'Reznov' Reinwolt has killed C17:25.JURY-7 with Benelli M1014.

23 Dead Cops

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
12/12 was the real shit bc people actually defended the sewers proper tbh

13/12 was just people wallbanging the propbuild and throwing grenades down the chokepoint

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

13/12 was just people wallbanging the propbuild and throwing grenades down the chokepoint
i will not have 13/12 revisionism in my screenshot thread

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae

the hl2rp combat was either 'emergency action to prevent entire rebel population being dead' or 'MP7s now cost under a thousand tokens on the market"

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
the hl2rp combat was either 'emergency action to prevent entire rebel population being dead' or 'MP7s now cost under a thousand tokens on the market"

The funniest bit for me was the people who huddled in the prop-build then sprinted out to grab MP7's from dead rebels when they'd finally pushed up lmao - then the radio being flooded with people begging for guns back.

I remember watching in observer and you just kept seeing cops getting absolutely demolished because you had like 4 people with Spas-12's wallbanging through to the pipe and the only way into the base was via a 90* turn being blinded by a floodlight and reinforced with sandbags.

Idk why cops pushed so hard on 13/12, they were never going to break through that line.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
The funniest bit for me was the people who huddled in the prop-build then sprinted out to grab MP7's from dead rebels when they'd finally pushed up lmao - then the radio being flooded with people begging for guns back.

I remember watching in observer and you just kept seeing cops getting absolutely demolished because you had like 4 people with Spas-12's wallbanging through to the pipe and the only way into the base was via a 90* turn being blinded by a floodlight and reinforced with sandbags.

Idk why cops pushed so hard on 13/12, they were never going to break through that line.
The most memorable moment of 13/12 was that Harry flagged on, buying MP7's for a dime a dozen and reselling them for like 1k each.

(Edit: At the time, they went for 4k~ Tokens each.)

Also throwback to that time I """Accidently""" caused an OTA sweep because I kept abusing the vortigaunt ground slam around corners with 2 other vorts (the groundpound did no damage to other vortigaunts) so we pretty much became cop thumpers

shad

Nucleus
Nebulae
The HL2 world has been cruelly snatched away from me for a mere 3 agonizing seconds, and I feel myself descending into the abyss of madness. Despair engulfs me as I turn my gaze to the right, only to be confronted by the grotesque apparition of a demonic entity lurking beside me. Desperately seeking solace, I divert my attention to the Discord server, hoping for a brief respite from this torment. But as I shift my focus back, the demon vanishes into thin air, reduced to mere ashes. In its stead, a forlorn Spiderman materializes, his hollow eyes piercing my soul. I implore you, with trembling desperation, Numbers, please rectify the wretched state of this accursed server. My body convulses uncontrollably, my eyes refuse to find tranquility. I beseech you, Numbers, I am willing to offer my very essence, my premium, if only you would mend this damnable server. It has been a mere 3 seconds since the cruel absence of HL2 World, and already I find myself consumed by tremors, crippled by the intensity of withdrawal. Today, I awoke with a desperate yearning to immerse myself in the realms of HL2 World, only to discover that the servers of rage have been callously snuffed out. The sheer magnitude of panic that overcame me was suffocating, though I managed to subdue it, albeit temporarily, after several agonizing hours. I am incapable of attending school today, my body languishing in a state of inertia, barely able to muster the strength to rise from my wretched bed. The very core of my being is wracked with an unrelenting nausea, as life itself loses all semblance of worth...HL2RP, you are my lifeline, for without you, I fear I may succumb to more heart-wrenching attacks. Even though I possess Minecraft and a virtual reality headset, these pale substitutes are woefully inadequate. It is HL2RP that possesses the power to alleviate my depression and stave off the relentless onslaught of heart palpitations. Thus, I beseech the powers that be, allow me entry into the sanctum of HL2RP. Alas, my plight is further exacerbated, as I am unable to redeem a meager $5 gift card bestowed upon me by my well-meaning mother on this day, my birthday. The mere thought of its expiration sends me spiraling into the depths of despair. If it expires, I am condemned to eternal loss. My existence shall be drenched in sorrow, bereft of the salvation that HL2RP provides. I shudder to contemplate the dire consequences should it fail to resurrect tomorrow, or worse, in a week... or two... or three. I apologize for the bleakness of my words, but the truth remains: I am utterly dependent on HL2RP to salvage my crumbling mental well-being and shield me from the relentless onslaught of heart-rending attacks.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The HL2 world has been cruelly snatched away from me for a mere 3 agonizing seconds, and I feel myself descending into the abyss of madness. Despair engulfs me as I turn my gaze to the right, only to be confronted by the grotesque apparition of a demonic entity lurking beside me. Desperately seeking solace, I divert my attention to the Discord server, hoping for a brief respite from this torment. But as I shift my focus back, the demon vanishes into thin air, reduced to mere ashes. In its stead, a forlorn Spiderman materializes, his hollow eyes piercing my soul. I implore you, with trembling desperation, Numbers, please rectify the wretched state of this accursed server. My body convulses uncontrollably, my eyes refuse to find tranquility. I beseech you, Numbers, I am willing to offer my very essence, my premium, if only you would mend this damnable server. It has been a mere 3 seconds since the cruel absence of HL2 World, and already I find myself consumed by tremors, crippled by the intensity of withdrawal. Today, I awoke with a desperate yearning to immerse myself in the realms of HL2 World, only to discover that the servers of rage have been callously snuffed out. The sheer magnitude of panic that overcame me was suffocating, though I managed to subdue it, albeit temporarily, after several agonizing hours. I am incapable of attending school today, my body languishing in a state of inertia, barely able to muster the strength to rise from my wretched bed. The very core of my being is wracked with an unrelenting nausea, as life itself loses all semblance of worth...HL2RP, you are my lifeline, for without you, I fear I may succumb to more heart-wrenching attacks. Even though I possess Minecraft and a virtual reality headset, these pale substitutes are woefully inadequate. It is HL2RP that possesses the power to alleviate my depression and stave off the relentless onslaught of heart palpitations. Thus, I beseech the powers that be, allow me entry into the sanctum of HL2RP. Alas, my plight is further exacerbated, as I am unable to redeem a meager $5 gift card bestowed upon me by my well-meaning mother on this day, my birthday. The mere thought of its expiration sends me spiraling into the depths of despair. If it expires, I am condemned to eternal loss. My existence shall be drenched in sorrow, bereft of the salvation that HL2RP provides. I shudder to contemplate the dire consequences should it fail to resurrect tomorrow, or worse, in a week... or two... or three. I apologize for the bleakness of my words, but the truth remains: I am utterly dependent on HL2RP to salvage my crumbling mental well-being and shield me from the relentless onslaught of heart-rending attacks.

same