Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Am I missing something?? How do you have vortal powers? That's radical as fuck!!

(Also I'm pretty sure you hit them, they simply just tanked that dollar store beam. Because you targeted the Ordinal with 175/175 health)
qzmUHH1.png

Reactions: List

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
in all seriousness, i've been working on the vortigauntlet project since january 28, it took 2 or 3 real life months to get working with 5 uses ever, another 3-5 months of not using it to upgrade to make reusable, and then another bit post-item wipe to repair again

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
in all seriousness, i've been working on the vortigauntlet project since january 28, it took 2 or 3 real life months to get working with 5 uses ever, another 3-5 months of not using it to upgrade to make reusable, and then another bit post-item wipe to repair again
So are you like a Vortigaunt with a human model or something? Or is there a way to give you the vort script directly

Callum

Neutrino
Nebulae
I don't play so idk if this is real but if it is

If you'd have told me like 5 years ago that someone made an Auth app for having vort powers I would have thought you were taking the piss. I just remembered when I first joined LP I made an app for the exact same thing and got laughed away with them saying humans can't have vortal powers. I ignored them because my backstory for it was sick and still RP'd having very weak powers like having my palms glow a very dim green. People went along with it which was nice

Who's laughing now lol. I just realised since half-life alyx dropped it's canon. That's so cool btw

Edit: Ahh ye I understand the context now haha ignore me, that's still so cool man

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

it’s a warm summer evening
you have homework but it can wait, there’s an event tonight you don’t want to miss

CP apps are still shut but you’re not bothered, you finally got enough tokens to buy a usp on your rebel, maybe one day you’ll be able to get an mp7

teamspeak is really busy tonight, but your mic is broken, so you leave it

you’re still injured from falling off the infamous ‘ladldler’ the other night. but despite there being 5 CWU-M on, you can never seem to find any of them in the clinic. weird. and yet for some reason they removed the bandage vendor

you walk to the grizzly grotto but no one’s there. you’re early though. peak is 7pm, no one will be on yet, so you log off and do something else

(life will never be this simple again)

Nebulae

you have homework but it can wait, there’s an event tonight you don’t want to miss

CP apps are still shut but you’re not bothered, you finally got enough tokens to buy a usp on your rebel, maybe one day you’ll be able to get an mp7

you’re still injured from falling off the infamous ‘ladldler’ the other night. but despite there being 5 CWU-M on, you can never seem to find any of them in the clinic. weird. and yet for some reason they removed the bandage vendor

you walk to the grizzly grotto but no one’s there. you’re early though. peak is 7pm, no one will be on yet, so you log off and do something else

that's so real

image.png

.retzy

Neutrino
Premium Member
Nebulae

tears in rain

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

Memories to be cherished tbh

It's strange to think about it all as a whole

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I have this vivid memory of the second @Ronald event to feature a gargantua, we was on the Pripyat map modified with HL2 props, the Gargantua had been chasing the rebels all around the map until we reached a bunker with an Alien grunt outside played by @Blackquill and I swear to god I don't know if this is 13 year old me misremembering it but I could swear I remember reading a /event of the Alien Grunt and Gargantua wrestling and its one of my most cherished HL2RP wtf moments

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I have this vivid memory of the second @Ronald event to feature a gargantua, we was on the Pripyat map modified with HL2 props, the Gargantua had been chasing the rebels all around the map until we reached a bunker with an Alien grunt outside played by @Blackquill and I swear to god I don't know if this is 13 year old me misremembering it but I could swear I remember reading a /event of the Alien Grunt and Gargantua wrestling and its one of my most cherished HL2RP wtf moments
It def happened

I remember the alien grunt v gargantua square off

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
blackquill's alien grunt being blasted into the moon's upper orbit range, finally knowing peace after a long, hard-fought battle

sent both the grunt and @slick flying into outer space with one simple button
then incited the crew to beat someone else to death

that was a fun event