Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Where was the outrage a year ago, or the ban requests, or whatever else if this has been floating around that long? And please don't tell me nobody knew because he was posting in the screenshot thread and people brought it up literally month ago or so ago.

Nobody gave a fuck and nobody wanted him gone that badly the first time or now and nobody was so offended they dropped a ban request; the go-to was to try and bully and shame him though and hope that worked instead lmao

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
No I'm not making jokes, this genuinely isn't funny.

That shit (racism and the like) is zero tolerance, it always will be and I'm not gonna be falsely accused of shit when my only crime was asking a fucking alt account a question ages ago.

Havok

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i mean yeah thats probably why he did this little maneuver to have his history wiped but like 80% of the people on this forum were probably around for that and the aftermath. the dude wasn't some nobody he was a hc

I dont want to stirr anything by saying the following; but I requested account deletion years back because of reasons that are obvious, many people do not take a liking of me and that is mostly part due to my own stupidity at times.

When I recreated an account I specifically asked if it was okay to be around in the community and i had the greenlight for sticking around although I had to sit trough a 6 month mute, my ratings have Also been stripped. I recently changed my name back to Havok which when you ask for a name charge it has to be approved by forum moderation.

There are examples like jimbo I believe who Also got a recreated account ect. But that is not the point .

Yes I have said and done Very idiotic things. This much is true. I’ll leave my présence an option to be reviewed by the higher echelon.
But to Clarify; I am not a nazi.

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
I dont want to stirr anything by saying the following; but I requested account deletion years back because of reasons that are obvious, many people do not take a liking of me and that is mostly part due to my own stupidity at times.

When I recreated an account I specifically asked if it was okay to be around in the community and i had the greenlight for sticking around although I had to sit trough a 6 month mute, my ratings have Also been stripped. I recently changed my name back to Havok which when you ask for a name charge it has to be approved by forum moderation.

There are examples like jimbo I believe who Also got a recreated account ect. But that is not the point .

Yes I have said and done Very idiotic things. This much is true. I’ll leave my présence an option to be reviewed by the higher echelon.
But to Clarify; I am not a nazi.
Man only memory I have is RP'ing with you on civ in cw i17, imagine my surprise knowing you was became headcop once (I fink)

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
5xlM4sN.png

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
d6a047dcdd1c733ad2d5ff2efee92cda.png

Why didn't you report the guy two months ago if you were so offended by him being back?

And no don't tell me you dumbed someone with 36 posts for no reason when two posts down Thood went "Hi Havok" lmao, it was pretty much an open secret by that point.

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
And no don't tell me you dumbed someone with 36 posts for no reason when two posts down Thood went "Hi Havok"
btw its my bad for sitting back and doing nothing then because he was relatively inactive and a ban request felt like a lot of work so I felt like making a snide remark and pointing out who he was and leaving at that

I'd actually quite like it if he wasn't here, just wanted to make that clear

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Where was the outrage a year ago, or the ban requests, or whatever else if this has been floating around that long? And please don't tell me nobody knew because he was posting in the screenshot thread and people brought it up literally month ago or so ago.

Nobody gave a fuck and nobody wanted him gone that badly the first time or now and nobody was so offended they dropped a ban request; the go-to was to try and bully and shame him though and hope that worked instead lmao
because up until like a month ago all he was doing was posting unfunny bait posts pretending he wasnt havok to just go "heh im back" and everyone ignored him and went on with their day

when he starts getting involved in the community again is when my brain starts tripping wires

im not shitting on BQ or staff anyway cause im pretty sure even then he posted on his profile cause he assumed that just going "guys im still here remember me" would be the extent of his antics, but im just getting tired of dealing with these kinds of people on a daily basis and i dont want more of them cropping up especially here

idfk what havok is or isnt nowadays but the fact that he thought he could slink back and pretend nothing happened/practically not address any of that shit and just go "but ill just say..... im not a nazi" could be the extent of what he does would be an easy pass

queue the "guys... this is le screenshot thread... where le screenshots" posts now i dont have much more to say

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
Where was the outrage a year ago, or the ban requests, or whatever else if this has been floating around that long? And please don't tell me nobody knew because he was posting in the screenshot thread and people brought it up literally month ago or so when they realized who he was.

why would anyone bother making a ban request, at least me personally i figured nothing would be done abt it considering he got to make a new account and he obviously wasnt gonna be banned again lol

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
because up until like a month ago all he was doing was posting unfunny bait posts pretending he wasnt havok to just go "heh im back" and everyone ignored him and went on with their day

when he starts getting involved in the community again is when my brain starts tripping wires

im not shitting on BQ or staff anyway cause im pretty sure even then he posted on his profile cause he assumed that just going "guys im still here remember me" would be the extent of his antics, but im just getting tired of dealing with these kinds of people on a daily basis and i dont want more of them cropping up especially here

idfk what havok is or isnt nowadays but the fact that he thought he could slink back and pretend nothing happened/practically not address any of that shit and just go "but ill just say..... im not a nazi" could be the extent of what he does would be an easy pass

queue the "guys... this is le screenshot thread... where le screenshots" posts now i dont have much more to say
I respect your POV on this and genuinely I agree people shouldn't be let off easy w/ dumb shit. People have tried it so many times over the years

Same time tho I'm not gonna take accusations like that, It's uncalled for and completely in bad faith.

key

Nebulae
what if he just like celtic culture and pagan shit

the sonnenrad was not created by the nazis, it was just one of many cultural icons appropriated by them in an effort to spread their dogma.

while such symbols should be carefully assessed in how they are being used, unless you have evidence that havok actually supports nazism then you shouldn't be making those kinds of accusations. that symbol is not inherently racist, context is important.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae

also yea i didnt think he'd actually start playing again. him being allowed to play a cop again as well doesnt inspire much confidence lmfao, are we gonna start bringing back awful cop mains like its smash bros

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
what if he just like celtic culture and pagan shit

the sonnenrad was not created by the nazis, it was just one of many cultural icons appropriated by them in an effort to spread their dogma.

while such symbols should be carefully assessed in how they are being used, unless you have evidence that havok actually supports nazism then you shouldn't be making those kinds of accusations. that symbol is not inherently racist, context is important.
🚩

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

That's sort of my point though, Mute. Nobody was ever actually offended by Havok enough to ban request him, not even at the time. People bullied him until he walked away, then mocked him even knowing he was sitting on the forums and said nothing.

Hell, Havok didn't delete his account for months after that shit happened and nobody said a thing or cared beyond clowning on him.

Its okay to admit nobody actually cared that much but now its dragged into the public eye people wanna pretend they were silently offended the entire time. I get that, nobody wants to hold their hands up and say they just let it happen - but everyone did.