ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
things the polish are deprived of among other things
No we just don’t have silly stupid names for treats

jaffa cakes

they’re called “Delicacies” (brand name) over here but the word “delicacy” has a different meaning in polish (lit. delicious food)

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
what if he just like celtic culture and pagan shit

the sonnenrad was not created by the nazis, it was just one of many cultural icons appropriated by them in an effort to spread their dogma.

while such symbols should be carefully assessed in how they are being used, unless you have evidence that havok actually supports nazism then you shouldn't be making those kinds of accusations. That symbol is not inherently racist, context is important.
Fair point, but Havoks political beliefs (including having self confessed 'far right beliefs (but he isn't) a nazi') makes it very easy to make the connection that he's a nazi and he's wearing the necklace to embody those beliefs

It's like if he was wearing the swastika or otherwise using it as a symbol, nowadays its known for one thing and one thing in particular and theres a very obvious conclusion to jump to especially if that someone is known to have beliefs closely associated with that conclusion

rob

Nebulae
check out my necklace @Numbers
4TBKX1P.jpg

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
I get that, nobody wants to hold their hands up and say they just let it happen - but everyone did.
Literally this, we all just silently tolerated him because none of us wanted to show the initative to push to ban him and instead just opted for pushing him around instead of out. Maybe because a punching bag nobody will question you for beating down on is a rare commodity.

Even now, nobody is really pushing strongly for him to be banned besides Lewis and his currently failing attempt. We're busy getting more hung up and arguing with eachother instead of doing anything meaningful.

key

Nebulae
Fair point, but Havoks political beliefs (including having self confessed 'far right beliefs (but he isn't) a nazi') makes it very easy to make the connection that he's a nazi and he's wearing the necklace to embody those beliefs

It's like if he was wearing the swastika or otherwise using it as a symbol, nowadays its known for one thing and one thing in particular and theres a very obvious conclusion to jump to especially if that someone is known to have beliefs closely associated with that conclusion
I wasn't aware of any of that. Don't recall what originally happened either, not sure if I was around for whatever happened.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
why is the burden on the community to report him lmfao, if head staff allowed him to come back knowing everything that went down. was there just collective amnesia or what
Because you want us to remember an incident from 3 years ago, he wasn't allowed to come back. You're making huge assumptions, we deal with issues daily and there's absolutely no way you believe we're going to remember things about each and every one of them.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Literally this, we all just silently tolerated him because none of us wanted to show the initative to push to ban him and instead just opted for pushing him around instead of out. Maybe because a punching bag nobody will question you for beating down on is a rare commodity.

Even now, nobody is really pushing strongly for him to be banned besides Lewis and his currently failing attempt. We're busy getting more hung up and arguing with eachother instead of doing anything meaningful.

This is what I mean. I'm not against @Lewis! bringing it up, but literally nobody in this thread is any less guilty than anyone else of using Havok as a funny punching bag and community meme. There is no "you're letting this happen???" because as I just proved, even Lewis sat and said nothing.

why is the burden on the community to report him lmfao, if head staff allowed him to come back knowing everything that went down. was there just collective amnesia or what

That's my point. Nothing happened, there was no "everything that went down". The guy said some cringe shit in CA and got mean-mugged for his necklace to the point it became a community meme and everyone wandered off. There was no big massive offence or community outcry for his removal beyond "lmao fucking retard".

He deleted his own account six months later with absolutely nobody trying to remove him.

Lets be honest about why this even got brought up; he got back into the cop faction and people don't like that, but there's no reason to have him removed outright from the faction itself, so the attempt is being made to oust him entirely on moral grounds.

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
Because you want us to remember an incident from 3 years ago, he wasn't allowed to come back. You're making huge assumptions, we deal with issues daily and there's absolutely no way you believe we're going to remember things about each and every one of them.
all im saying is that its probably the most memorable case of some1 showing their ass on here (even more than ppl actually posting ass pics) and its hard to believe no one remembered