Nebulae
combine car
image.png

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
4ee87191d86867c06c7e38ee0620367b.png

Just remembered I'm still in the steam group for the first-ever rebel group I joined on LP lmao

We ended up doing literally nothing though because Novus came and wiped almost everyone out including the lead after the shitshow over killing the crafting lead (he shot one of his own men to hide our base then we disagreed on what to do with the gear so he tried to S2K us and lost, then when we went to tell Harry to get ahead of the shitshow he decided to storm our base - I got NLR'd by Ninja though).

In hindsight it was a pretty cringe basic-bitch group but it was fun for the week or two it lasted.

Nebulae

Just remembered I'm still in the steam group for the first-ever rebel group I joined on LP lmao

We ended up doing literally nothing though because Novus came and wiped almost everyone out including the lead after the shitshow over killing the crafting lead (he shot one of his own men to hide our base then we disagreed on what to do with the gear so he tried to S2K us and lost, then when we went to tell Harry to get ahead of the shitshow he decided to storm our base - I got NLR'd by Ninja though).

In hindsight it was a pretty cringe basic-bitch group but it was fun for the week or two it lasted.
I guess you could say its the..

MIDNIGHT INITIAVE NOW? BA D UM PSSHHH

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

made me start searching through old convos,

I had no idea i was rocking with @GenericPlayer and @surra back in 2016
Sm8h6lT.png

my first ever character auth LOL, what a name @Rabid @Powley
Lr0QwLx.png

During @Flippy 's event, Victory Bay, which holds a dear place in my heart due to it being my first ever event, I did the edgiest stuff ever and chose to become Negan.
I6aVvLr.png

14 year old me sat down and made this.
671t3GC.png

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I still can't believe they actually convinced you to kill yourself in the time Powley was afk LOL
These trials and tribulations turned me into the hardened resistance main that I am today. I wonder where I'd be if Penny Morgan never met John Powley

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
These trials and tribulations turned me into the hardened resistance main that I am today. I wonder where I'd be if Penny Morgan never met John Powley

I honestly wondered that about Howell too - where I would have been in the community if I'd have actually met a rebel on her the few times I went into D4 as a citizen, instead of taking @Blackquill up on his offer to join CAB.

But I think in your case you'd have been fine - the real sticking point was that you didn't quit after you realized you'd been clowned on, and instead made another character. Like, by your standards now you probably think Penny was cringe af but even at the time you were a genuinely good RPer.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
@Rabid where's the convo logs of us BAF members repeatedly calling k4e a retard for losing our smg showing off to bluesuits

or for a bonus, the reactions to him selling us all out for platinum loyalist tier