Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Trusting K4E once is definitely one of those mistakes that will come back to haunt you
D47 Union Medical staff watching 3 male bluesuits of the same model enter the clinic premises knowing damn well K4E is about to assault one of them for a loyalist card

rfKjLxm.png

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The funny thing is, K4E really did turn things around for a while.

Then he lost our guns twice and started a race war without talking to anyone while we were mid negotiation on server with the Vorts so ran off and reported us all to CAB when we called him a retard lmao

Aspect™

Proton
Nebulae
This made me take a peek at my old forum convos. Almost all of them are from 2016 to 2017.
I haven't cringed this hard in at least a year. Holy shit, I was insufferable.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
that’s literally how it started off, i didn’t have photoshop or paint.net, just ms paint which doesn’t have layers so i had to slowly erase and paste parts

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
i feel it's been long enough to confess that my first and only shotcop (happened during evil's wasteland event (failed miserably) i managed to get a full refund on my usp-t by claiming i initiated it during a manic episode and thought the cops were coming for me ooc

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i feel it's been long enough to confess that my first and only shotcop (happened during evil's wasteland event (failed miserably) i managed to get a full refund on my usp-t by claiming i initiated it during a manic episode and thought the cops were coming for me ooc
im out of lithium time to murder civil protection

Aspect™

Proton
Nebulae
I think my first and only (attempted) shotcop was when @lemon spawned a pistol for me back in like 2017 or something and I didn't even get a single kill because I was shaking so fucking much and my heartrate was so high. Without context you'd swear I was playing a horror game, or something.

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think my first and only (attempted) shotcop was when @lemon spawned a pistol for me back in like 2017 or something and I didn't even get a single kill because I was shaking so fucking much and my heartrate was so high. Without context you'd swear I was playing a horror game, or something.
i had the horrible honour of recording my first ever shotcop, skip to around 6:30

lol i still get the same butterflies i got in this video when i s2k sometimes that i talk about here:

IMG_1752.png

Aspect™

Proton
Nebulae
i had the horrible honour of recording my first ever shotcop, skip to around 6:30

lol i still get the same butterflies i got in this video when i s2k sometimes that i talk about here:

IMG_1752.png

I get this same adrenaline rush now when I run events with cinematic sequences or shit like that
It's so stupid I hate it it's just a videogame raaaghh

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
im glad i never shotcopped ever because i swear it seems to turn people into actual addicts and it ruins their entire personality

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
im glad i never shotcopped ever because i swear it seems to turn people into actual addicts and it ruins their entire personality
shotcopping on a character you've built up for 2 years is like hitting a blackjack table and going all in on the mortgage and the wife. basically hl2rp turned me into a gambling addict

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I still remember it like it was yesterday. But the biggest betrayal I've had to date was when I first started playing hl2rp. It was i17, I was talking to some blacksuit under that house with the sewer exit. They sold me my first Greensuit but then said "Hey bud, you're going to need a Gasmask with that otherwise it's just a suit of armour". And I went 'Well, I'm fifty short'. And we both agreed to go hit up the ration terminal since that'd give me 50 tokens. They put their shit away because they were premium, I had to carry mine because I wasn't. Then off we went to get Rations.

While waiting in line I saw the Femchar, who I knew was the blacksuit, yelling at the Civil Protection saying they saw me leave RB6 with a Greensuit.

They became a Brown Tier loyalist that day, I was PK'd.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I still remember it like it was yesterday. But the biggest betrayal I've had to date was when I first started playing hl2rp. It was i17, I was talking to some blacksuit under that house with the sewer exit. They sold me my first Greensuit but then said "Hey bud, you're going to need a Gasmask with that otherwise it's just a suit of armour". And I went 'Well, I'm fifty short'. And we both agreed to go hit up the ration terminal since that'd give me 50 tokens. They put their shit away because they were premium, I had to carry mine because I wasn't. Then off we went to get Rations.

While waiting in line I saw the Femchar, who I knew was the blacksuit, yelling at the Civil Protection saying they saw me leave RB6 with a Greensuit.

They became a Brown Tier loyalist that day, I was PK'd.

peak rebel loyalist snitch gameplay

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
I remember when I appealed a ban back on CW because my game crashed while I was being dragged to the execution chamber, so instead of logging back on to get PKed I stopped playing for like 4 months, rejoined and hopped out of the front of the Nexus. I played that character till the end of CW

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I remember when I appealed a ban back on CW because my game crashed while I was being dragged to the execution chamber, so instead of logging back on to get PKed I stopped playing for like 4 months, rejoined and hopped out of the front of the Nexus. I played that character till the end of CW
calculated risk

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
bf9271e778b3ac98160a45573fafd9a5.png

Funniest thing is I actually for some reason remember this - I got dumped on Shell Beach and had to survive for like 3 days before anyone took me to the Hub lmao
people are still asking for crab meat to this day
BbQweTy.gif