Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
While the concept and majority of the OBC writing and vids was done by @PeaceAndMagick89 I think myself and @slick deserve a lot of credit for driving our server side ops from the Alps to Bucharest.

The hospital Mmassacre was my idea and I think was the peak of our terror wave despite some hiccups during the fact. And of course Slick did so much shit to drive the passive RP, run his own events and took initiative on the vort magic shit.

Fun fact If we had the will to keep going, thanks to the OBC we were gonna have Vortigaunt synths on the Combine side.

If anyone is interested for story purposes, we have been planning on running an OBC event on our own server as a beta test for the schema. While this is closed only for involved cops, we'll make an RP doc for neb that explains why the OBC disappeared from an IC perspective.
smh left JURY-7 by himself, smh smh

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think myself and @slick deserve a lot of credit for driving our server side ops from the Alps to Bucharest.
toot-horn.gif

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Vortigaunt synths
megamind-awkward.gif

Extremely fascinating concept, but also extremely difficult to pull off due to lack of good 3D models. Hard for me to imagine how this would've gone inserver. Then again, if you told me 5 years ago that a CivPro cultist and a rebel leader would eventually come to blows with vortal fisticuffs in the future, I would've thought it to be impossible.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think the funniest thing about the hospital massacre was how the guard and rebels just kinda stood at the bottom while cops went floor-to-floor murdering everyone lmao
this is false, within the first minute of CP's arriving, myself and Boris Drugov drove up to the hospitals back window, climbed up and in, flanked, and killed two or three cops before it got voided and they decided to make it S2RP because... we dubbed

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
I think the funniest thing about the hospital massacre was how the guard and rebels just kinda stood at the bottom while cops went floor-to-floor murdering everyone lmao
The rebels were proactive about taking us out, the NG justt stood there. At one point we physically ran past them up the stairs to kill more people on the 2nd floor.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
For the record it was always going to be S2RP, we communicated that to the guard. We didn't expect an army of rebels who didn't even like Bucharest to show up.
hatred for cops always outweighs the hatred of the third party

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
megamind-awkward.gif

Extremely fascinating concept, but also extremely difficult to pull off due to lack of good 3D models. Hard for me to imagine how this would've gone inserver. Then again, if you told me 5 years ago that a CivPro cultist and a rebel leader would eventually come to blows with vortal fisticuffs in the future, I would've thought it to be impossible.
civil vortection already got proposed and it was so cringe you wouldn’t Believe it

Nebulae

@deathwolf this mfer really waited for you to get out of your skintight gimp suit before throwing hands

im imagining him standing there twirling his vortbeam impatiently as you fall over trying to get your left boot off, insults exchanged on occasion

"<:: we have better boots in the force. ::>"

"yeah well at least my stomach isn't home to a live xen plant."

Last edited: