Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
image.png

The deal is signed.

More of a serious note, thanks to a Transhuman Soldier who won't be there for the final event making it known it's the last time I'm ever seeing his beautiful ass (@Mads ) I just wanted to say my piece.

This iteration has been an absolute fucking ride. The most fun I've had on this game in my 20 years of life. I never really got into SeriousRP too much to properly develop characters, and this was my first iteration with Nebulous.

It's hard to put it all into words just how great this iteration has been for me. Single-handedly changed any sort of pre-existing bias I had against Nebulous for good. Permitted me to make a lot of new friends and memories that I'll be sure to cherish.

I don't want to post a whole sob story because I'll be here all night writing about absolutely everything that went on.

I'll settle for just making sure people know just how grateful I am that it all happened.

A HUGE thank you to @Numbers and the 'founding fathers' of the Iteration for booting this up back in January 2023. It's incredible just how much of a positive it's been for me since.

Everyone in the Combine both past and present for being such great people. A special thank you to @sky for letting me continue my tenure in the faction as a Transhuman leading me to becoming an Ordinal and a huge thank you to @OneClassyBanana for giving me the most welcoming entry into the Transhuman Arm and showing me the ropes despite me being brand new to it.

Shout out to @Appetite Ruining Kebab for all he did. If nothing else, his events were incredible.

There's simply too many people to mention. You know who you are, and it's been an absolute joy playing with you and developing characters.

I've got my hopes with @Nathant18 and @Ron for the next iteration. I hope everyone will at least give it a try.

And if you're not planning to be there for the next iteration, Godspeed, and I hope to see you again in the future.

k97jQh5.png

vTKdCrt.png

fCQb7v9.png

I4hwp70.png

je6V63X.png

e8dCe6R.png

4ch3jkp.png

njLidb7.png

9ttojRr.png

wh2Rv58.png

sY9bBSQ.png

a8YD83J.png

WGei7lZ.png

DTJAGMi.png

SzMUpsh.png

p132bf.png

t05zsu.png

320axb.png

dewdhi.png

89r9ks.png

sx2w2x.png

znws02.png

mdkxnu.png

3rqpkq.png

izc8ho.png

bwnxbe.png

ibk2ly.png

qp3c52.png

hfe7id.png

z4t7tc.png

er7eo9.png

8mkv7l.png

h5ep75.png

aql9pt.png

7dn8dn.png

nsdko9.png

gjh9nj.png

25bcyy.png

jc2ym8.png

q6ko3s.png

1mhlo9.png

fibug8.png

k0cboo.png

r0ggo5.png

nl2c6n.png

e4a2sj.png

3h9fw8.png

53whll.png

Lets see where the road takes us.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
and now, a (maybe) poorly edited compilation of basically every (good?) screenshot ive taken since jan 2023
ive tried to give credit for all event runners featured (that i can remember) (lot of stuff on boreas/season 1 esp)
theres some missing spots on depot/bucharest/c24/zeleno/later maps because of stuff being on my laptop/not playing
also entirely from the rebel perspective
credit to ovxy for the geneva finale video
yes this is way too long. or not idk

odessa wastes/rp_apoc (00:08)
odessa/rp_asheville (02:18)
c17 ruins/rp_metro (06:14)
geneva/rp_city24 (09:21)
alps/gm_ijm_boreas (13:40)
agora/rp_ineu_valley_v2 (17:21)
bucharest/rp_southside (20:00)
agora ruins/rp_ineu_apoc (22:11)
other dimension/rp_uot_outlandbeta_v1 (25:48)
c14/rp_i17_betastyle_v1_4_1 (26:46)
coast/rp_tnb_coast_beta (27:59)
zelenogradsk/rp_fork_stasiland (31:03)
coast (again)/rp_tnb_coast_beta (31:23)
harold budd/john foxx - after all this time
kenji kawai - unnatural city I
texhnolyze ost - a sleepless town
boards of canada - reach for the dead
robin guthrie - snowfall + childhood lost
bark psychosis - pendulum man
jon brion - transposition + piano two
earth - queen annes revenge
biosphere - poa alpina
lil ugly mane - headboard instrumental loop

(ik the screenshot quality kinda sucks for a lot of them, i had to blow up photos to cut off ui/big text)

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'll say this - despite this not being "my" iteration, it was probably one of the most influential ones by all means. Looking at all the love put into this iteration is actually insane and I think it truly is a perfect way to look at this community now. We've all had a wonderful time, even those who only watched from afar; it was epic.

Reactions: List

Bounter

Neutrino
Nebulae
and now, a (maybe) poorly edited compilation of basically every (good?) screenshot ive taken since jan 2023
ive tried to give credit for all event runners featured (that i can remember) (lot of stuff on boreas/season 1 esp)
theres some missing spots on depot/bucharest/c24/zeleno/later maps because of stuff being on my laptop/not playing

odessa wastes/rp_apoc (00:08)
odessa/rp_asheville (02:18)
c17 ruins/rp_metro (06:14)
geneva/rp_city24 (09:21)
alps/gm_ijm_boreas (13:40)
agora/rp_ineu_valley_v2 (17:21)
bucharest/rp_southside (20:00)
agora ruins/rp_ineu_apoc (22:11)
other dimension/rp_uot_outlandbeta_v1 (25:48)
c14/rp_i17_betastyle_v1_4_1 (26:46)
coast/rp_tnb_coast_beta (27:59)
zelenogradsk/rp_fork_stasiland (31:03)
coast (again)/rp_tnb_coast_beta (31:23)
harold budd/john foxx - after all this time
kenji kawai - unnatural city I
texhnolyze ost - a sleepless town
boards of canada - reach for the dead
robin guthrie - snowfall + childhood lost
bark psychosis - pendulum man
jon brion - transposition + piano two
earth - queen annes revenge
biosphere - poa alpina
lil ugly mane - headboard instrumental loop

(ik the screenshot quality kinda sucks for a lot of them, i had to blow up photos to cut off ui/big text)

Sighted myself there, 2 times but hell ye!
Also I don't remember if you were during Harland breakout, like us trying to get him back, just makin sure

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae

Almost got away with respecting Kalani without me noticing. Have at you!
gjemXvV.png

fofa

Atom
Nebulae
I think its just the community stigma. Nobody wants to be "the guy who can't RP drug addiction in a way that isn't cringe" and downing drug scripts purely for the OOC gains is equally frowned upon.
late but i dont know why people fear roleplaying drug addiction when there were literally japanese characters speaking stereotypical broken english and an italian mafia being roleplayed like it's 1960 and not 20-something and nobody batted an eye

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
late but i dont know why people fear roleplaying drug addiction when there were literally japanese characters speaking stereotypical broken english and an italian mafia being roleplayed like it's 1960s and not 20-something and nobody batted an eye

Imo because those things aren't really seen as cringe, and if they are done so poorly its cringe then its seen as funny.

In contrast, people who've RP'd drug addiction in the past traditionally have absolutely no idea what using drugs or addiction is even like, so you get the classic "depressed weed man who can't function" meme or the guy who chugs down meth but it has no impact lmao

fofa

Atom
Nebulae
Imo because those things aren't really seen as cringe, and if they are done so poorly its cringe then its seen as funny.
they are seen as cringe if you're even remotely interested in the things they're portraying, especially the stereotypical japanese shit - it's very insulting and outright racist