Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
7nsOg0.png

I'm only just now appreciating the Mann Vs Machine vibes this gives.

Reactions: List

fofa

Atom
Nebulae
playing a stereotype is alright if it isn't clearly meant to insult/offend, pretty big non-issue
i'm sorry but i've no idea what kinda thinking this is - i'd say playing a stereotype - like i've mentioned earlier - of a japanese samurai guy speaking broken english is racist by default. it might be a non-issue to you, but it's an issue to anyone who it offends and anyone who's actually done research to portray their characters

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
i'm sorry but i've no idea what kinda thinking this is - i'd say playing a stereotype - like i've mentioned earlier - of a japanese samurai guy speaking broken english is racist by default. it might be a non-issue to you, but it's an issue to anyone who it offends and anyone who's actually done research to portray their characters
Cleary, the biggest sin a roleplayer can commit, truly

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
I'm not scrolling the entire wiki article of the Japanese and their history to play a character, sorry not sorry.
Don't get me wrong, I don't think anybody would be a horrible racist for doing this

but I'd rather people stuck to characters originating from the same area they're from if they're not willing to get at least a basic grasp of the culture their character would be native to. It's much cooler to actually get real responses when asking about customs, religion, etc.

Nebulae
I think this is what you're looking for.

Looking back, I'm not sure this was a good decision

This is it baby.
Second time u score with finding golden media pieces that were lost to the zone by now.

Big respect and thank.

I wonder why in my memory i thought this guy in the vid was bald
Maybe xray vision thru hat

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Going back to the beginning of this post is a little sad with all the images starting to become invalid.