Nebulae
Png

cant believe they had who u choose in roblox
image goes hard

Reactions: List

DormNes

Quark
Nebulae
So. Hi, uh. I'm just currently setting up my screenshot sort of art gallery showcasing every screenshot I took over the course of like 3 months, 4 months on Neb HL2RP Squared. They'll have comments about them, it's gonna be a lot of me reminiscing or just talking about why or the what. I'm just gonna do my first day since it's a little late and I have a lot of screenshots so I'm dividing these posts by maps. The list is just this:

Coast - Day 1
Fork
Fork_fog
Return to the Coast
-
So yea. That's the plan. Just remember, this shit is kind of very uninteresting but it's MY first day and MY screenshots so.

Making of Ed:

jbRlh8e.png

Ed's naming.

l52gOT1.png

One of the faces I was sort of messing around with, I wasn't sure what face I was gonna do. It was quite possible we coulda ended up with a white Ed or hell, even an Asian Ed, but ulimately, I liked Larry's face and he has neckrolls.

xjsO8NH.png

And there's Ed. What a sight.

hzZsXhz.png

Ed's first steps, the fucking big baby.

tkOkL4C.png

The Old GTC Submarine Trading Post, I didn't know that was what it was at the time, but still. I also just really like this shot with the trains falling off in the distance as I stood on an old submarine sunk partially into the ocean.

0fR6iyl.png

The inside of the trading post, I believe the rightmost supply crate had Harland's order, fucking Harlander.

QqM9RUw.png

I just thought this was funny, Ed was eating human meat for like a bit, but to be fair, could you tell human meat from meat meat?

S6cEKOz.png

Alright, now we're at my first interaction with Dpixel which I gotta say, that guy, love that guy. Great guy. Probably one of my favorite admins next to Milk and Limeao. Anyways, this house, this house is fucking cursed. Race X infestation, multiple people dead, burnt to shit, followed by this place probably being the reason the Race X infestation came back cause the APC was actively being infested by brain mites and Race X shit, Boris' death, Ed's kidnapping. It's great. It's an awesome place.

URGBSOm.png

The Refugee Intake Point having a fucking basketball hoop and no ball to play with. Fuck.

snJOaZZ.png

bad things to come.

JzgoACC.png

man...

oJp1HVA.png

Unfortunately don't have the greatest screenshots for these last two things (didnt think about doing it when I'm roleplaying but I think I get better over time.) So this is the APC search.

xrtv76f.png

The final thing, Ed meets Joy and Five, Ed convinces Five that he's a former cop (cause he is, fat baby bastard.) and he heads to Zeleno and stays there for like a month until the Resistance shows up for the Refugee effort (fucking bastards, Ed was enjoying being alone in his abandoned town.) But yea, these two are pretty common characters in Ed's.... story? Adventure? Medical drama? Whatever the fuck it is.
-
So that's day one. Not a crazy thing but it's the stepping stone to THINGS to come. Don't wanna say GOOD or BAD cause... 3 weeks of medical RP! MEDICAL RP! AHGEEAHGA.
I hope you guys liked this, there will be more. Next is Fork/Zeleno Part 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
So. Hi, uh. I'm just currently setting up my screenshot sort of art gallery showcasing every screenshot I took over the course of like 3 months, 4 months on Neb HL2RP Squared. They'll have comments about them, it's gonna be a lot of me reminiscing or just talking about why or the what. I'm just gonna do my first day since it's a little late and I have a lot of screenshots so I'm dividing these posts by maps. The list is just this:

Coast - Day 1
Fork
Fork_fog
Return to the Coast
-
So yea. That's the plan. Just remember, this shit is kind of very uninteresting but it's MY first day and MY screenshots so.

Making of Ed:

image.png
Ed's naming.
image.png

One of the faces I was sort of messing around with, I wasn't sure what face I was gonna do. It was quite possible we coulda ended up with a white Ed or hell, even an Asian Ed, but ulimately, I liked Larry's face and he has neckrolls.
image.png

And there's Ed. What a sight.
image.png

Ed's first steps, the fucking big baby.
image.png

The Old GTC Submarine Trading Post, I didn't know that was what it was at the time, but still. I also just really like this shot with the trains falling off in the distance as I stood on an old submarine sunk partially into the ocean.
image.png

The inside of the trading post, I believe the rightmost supply crate had Harland's order, fucking Harlander.
image.png

I just thought this was funny, Ed was eating human meat for like a bit, but to be fair, could you tell human meat from meat meat?
image.png

Alright, now we're at my first interaction with Dpixel which I gotta say, that guy, love that guy. Great guy. Probably one of my favorite admins next to Milk and Limeao. Anyways, this house, this house is fucking cursed. Race X infestation, multiple people dead, burnt to shit, followed by this place probably being the reason the Race X infestation came back cause the APC was actively being infested by brain mites and Race X shit, Boris' death, Ed's kidnapping. It's great. It's an awesome place.
image.png

The Refugee Intake Point having a fucking basketball hoop and no ball to play with. Fuck.
image.png

bad things to come.
image.png

man...
image.png

Unfortunately don't have the greatest screenshots for these last two things (didnt think about doing it when I'm roleplaying but I think I get better over time.) So this is the APC search.
image.png

The final thing, Ed meets Joy and Five, Ed convinces Five that he's a former cop (cause he is, fat baby bastard.) and he heads to Zeleno and stays there for like a month until the Resistance shows up for the Refugee effort (fucking bastards, Ed was enjoying being alone in his abandoned town.) But yea, these two are pretty common characters in Ed's.... story? Adventure? Medical drama? Whatever the fuck it is.
-
So that's day one. Not a crazy thing but it's the stepping stone to THINGS to come. Don't wanna say GOOD or BAD cause... 3 weeks of medical RP! MEDICAL RP! AHGEEAHGA.
I hope you guys liked this, there will be more. Next is Fork/Zeleno Part 1.
You should probably rehost these somewhere else. I posted a warning back in October but these images will break pretty quickly, Discord don't want people using their service as an image host.

Do not use Discord for image hosting/posting.

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
You should probably rehost these somewhere else. I posted a warning back in October but these images will break pretty quickly, Discord don't want people using their service as an image host.

I would suggest Lensdump for hosting images, it’s what I've been using as of late.

DormNes

Quark
Nebulae
I would suggest Lensdump for hosting images, it’s what I've been using as of late.

huh, yea ill do that, thooough, idfk if theres a FREE option. Lensdump does seem to cost money, it's not like I don't have it but at the same time, I don't want to have to PAY every month to host images on some fourms. Like I mean is it like PERMANENT image hosting even if I just pay only the lowest tier.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
huh, yea ill do that, thooough, idfk if theres a FREE option. Lensdump does seem to cost money, it's not like I don't have it but at the same time, I don't want to have to PAY every month to host images on some fourms. Like I mean is it like PERMANENT image hosting even if I just pay only the lowest tier.
Never had any problems with imgur tbh

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Lensdump is free? You just have to make a account, I didn't have to pay anything

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Lensdump is free? You just have to make a account, I didn't have to pay anything
Nevermind, apparently free accounts have been suspended right now due to abuse or something? I got lucky that I had a account before that, use Imgur instead.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae

im not sure if u can edit it but could u put like an actual warning in the insert image box telling ppl to use imgur/other alternatives instead?

DormNes

Quark
Nebulae
ALRIGHT KELLY TOLD ME HOW TO GET RID OF THE BORDER, SO NOW THERE IS NO MORE BORDERS. no more edits hopefully.

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
wait was the server manually closed or did it crash
cause i got the connection error message