Serious HL2RP without the HL2

• Thread starter Deleted member 4795
  • Start date

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i mean yeah defo, but the best times i've had were in cw so i still look at it with more fondness than with helix
I think as with everything nostalgia is gonna cloud a lot of that and thats entirely fine, y'know? Everyone likes what the like. I prefer LP to CW and Helix to CW.

All of the cool events and memorable characters and whatever are going to come to the forefront more than all the stupid shit.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I think as with everything nostalgia is gonna cloud a lot of that and thats entirely fine, y'know? Everyone likes what the like. I prefer LP to CW and Helix to CW.

All of the cool events and memorable characters and whatever are going to come to the forefront more than all the stupid shit.
yeah exactly

it's difficult to put it to words, but its something along that

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
one inexperienced mexican

one indulgent, power hungry american

one apathetic ex-conscript jap

one manipulative, trigger-happy brit with a gun

and a whole lot of crazy
the svalbard experience

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
that sounds even more boring and stale than hl2rp

you can just go outside to roleplay a real citizen, if you wanted to do that with half-life you'd have to buy a ticket to Poland
im the one who sells them

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
LSRP is weird because it's huge but no one interacts with each other. None of the factions really mesh, unless they're shooting or fighting, with some exceptions.

Literally the only reason why I'm still on LSRP is to bag wanna-be IRL gangbangers that think roleplaying it makes them an actual gangster.

Bagging
A term commonly used when killing someone, referencing the bodybag they'll soon be placed into as per policy in any murder.

Taste my M4.

Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
Literally the only reason why I'm still on LSRP is to bag wanna-be IRL gangbangers that think roleplaying it makes them an actual gangster.

Bagging
A term commonly used when killing someone, referencing the bodybag they'll soon be placed into as per policy in any murder.

Taste my M4.

Is Adkins still in SD?