avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Godfather
Matrix (the first part)
Darkest hour

yes i stick to old stuff but screw it.
it's sad but I haven't seen any of those movies, I've never really been big into films unless I'm watching it with some buddies. They're all probably worth watching at some point though, might crank it out when I have some freetime.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
nice, I like collecting things too but not really on that level yet

damn bro im sorry on that one. drumming is pretty solid, I only really have experience with drumming in an orchestra and shit but one of my favorite dudes to watch is

well keep at it brother, youre at like the gateway to doing some more stuff or some shit

what are you planning on actually doing after med school?

what is the best, most favorite record you own?

very nice, I used to have a pool but it collapsed and flooded my yard. part of the foundation of my house is still a little fucked from it and needs some repair work done to stop rodents and stray cats from getting under the house.

theres lots of music dudes on neb apparently, what do you do?

I never bothered learning the guitar, I have an electric one stored off in the same room where my old skateboard and d&d books are.

photo editing like putting things together from scratch or working with photography?

Thank you for sharing your hobbies everyone, it is nice to see so many people with similar interests :grinning:

Here's my work :)

rWWdFWN.jpg
IPUzt4L.png

oQ0XD7j.png

ZInCriU.png

ah8FjQe.png

q7TmBjG.jpg

cbn69Vs.png

U8c0jZ7.jpg

cxqU9KY.jpg

U4TQ14H.jpg

VgW6Xaw.png

2gQFiPo.jpg
86Z9Fku.jpg
QvLlfrp.jpg

6CCgDsW.png

Reactions: List

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
it's sad but I haven't seen any of those movies, I've never really been big into films unless I'm watching it with some buddies. They're all probably worth watching at some point though, might crank it out when I have some freetime.
Godfather is true kino
But its long so take some time

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Here's my work :grinning:

rWWdFWN.jpg
IPUzt4L.png

oQ0XD7j.png

ZInCriU.png

ah8FjQe.png

q7TmBjG.jpg

cbn69Vs.png

U8c0jZ7.jpg

cxqU9KY.jpg

U4TQ14H.jpg

VgW6Xaw.png

2gQFiPo.jpg
86Z9Fku.jpg
QvLlfrp.jpg

6CCgDsW.png
That's some solid work, I'm a sucker for anything that looks remotely spacey.
Godfather is true kino
But its long so take some time
I've sat through Lord of the Rings and the newest wrestlemania (7 hours) so it couldn't be all that much worse, i'll peep it out

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
what is the best, most favorite record you own?
i've got the newest vulfpeck record which was only pressed in about 1800 copies or so and probably won't be pressed again which is probably the rarest i own if you take away old obscure shit. Other than some obvious favourites that i've picked up from bowie, gybe! and dylan i have an old crackly and really low quality album that i cherish from an old famous swedish band called Electric Banana Band who's made some incredible 80s synth-groove bangers despite being a children's show/band

pic related, electric banana band, pretty modern picture
ElectricBananaBand01_850.jpg

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
i've got the newest vulfpeck record which was only pressed in about 1800 copies or so and probably won't be pressed again which is probably the rarest i own if you take away old obscure shit. Other than some obvious favourites that i've picked up from bowie, gybe! and dylan i have an old crackly and really low quality album that i cherish from an old famous swedish band called Electric Banana Band who's made some incredible 80s synth-groove bangers despite being a children's show/band

pic related, electric banana band, pretty modern picture
ElectricBananaBand01_850.jpg
tune pal

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
the song is about banana aliens that make first contact with the people's of the earth, the song going through three stages: 1) seeing a strange yellow light in the sky, 2) a fruit-rocket landing and a "banana-commander" walking out to declare the earth under the banana aliens' control, and finally 3) the people's of earth being now incredibly much better off in peace and happiness due to the wisdom of the banana aliens

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
hobbies for me are like movies and books
i love roadside picnic ive gone through it like 4 times over the years ive had it
submarine is a good movies cause its what got me into movies

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Monday is dodgeball night at work
then airsoft on Saturdays on week, and airsoft Sundays on other weeks.

Rest is all map making and video game time. that includes the work.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
sports at home (i.e situps, jogging etc.)

studying about astronomical situations, like the one about the recent black hole reveal and all that

drawing, posing in sfm/anything art related

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Used to play a bit of warhammer 40k and was planning to get into warhammer fantasy until it turned into age of sigmar and I lost all interest in it.

Apart from the tabletop when available in any local table top clubs I do love to play warhammer fantasy roleplay 2nd edition and 3rd edition but not a fan of the 4th.

I plan to get back into warhammer 40k and have a gene stealer cult army because they look really interesting and fun to play compared to everything else.

That's about it really bar vidya i'm pretty boring

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
I'll sometimes just go have a cycle, maybe go for a walk in the nearby woods. Real nice and scenic too, there's a nice little river that runs through it, spent a day just sitting up there wading through the thing. Barely anyone else that far out too, maybe the occasional dog-walker.

I do airsoft now too, got some pals I go with. Shittiest part of that though is all the mud, pain in the ass to get out of boots, have to hose it down, pick the dirt and plastic out and then polish/wash them.

Aside from that, not much honestly gamers.

tera

Atom
Nebulae
what are you planning on actually doing after med school?

I'll be applying for internships in Australian hospitals after graduation, seeing my brother is on his way on becoming a PR in Australia. I intend to further my studies afterwards into medical specialization.

Oh another thing I forgot to mention is that I do enjoy a lot of rock climbing recently. Perhaps I'll look more into outdoor activities as well, hopefully a lot more in Australia.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
hobbies for me are like movies and books
i love roadside picnic ive gone through it like 4 times over the years ive had it
submarine is a good movies cause its what got me into movies
The movie is called Submarine?
Monday is dodgeball night at work
then airsoft on Saturdays on week, and airsoft Sundays on other weeks.

Rest is all map making and video game time. that includes the work.
I have an airsoft Scar-H, it's pretty neat. I haven't gotten the chance to use it yet though.
Used to play a bit of warhammer 40k and was planning to get into warhammer fantasy until it turned into age of sigmar and I lost all interest in it.

Apart from the tabletop when available in any local table top clubs I do love to play warhammer fantasy roleplay 2nd edition and 3rd edition but not a fan of the 4th.

I plan to get back into warhammer 40k and have a gene stealer cult army because they look really interesting and fun to play compared to everything else.

That's about it really bar vidya i'm pretty boring
The only time I played warhammer I played as some shit called grey knights or something, and my friend played as the shit they were weak to so I clapped his ass cheeks
my hobbies are truckin n fuckin
Are you a trucker
I'll sometimes just go have a cycle, maybe go for a walk in the nearby woods. Real nice and scenic too, there's a nice little river that runs through it, spent a day just sitting up there wading through the thing. Barely anyone else that far out too, maybe the occasional dog-walker.

I do airsoft now too, got some pals I go with. Shittiest part of that though is all the mud, pain in the ass to get out of boots, have to hose it down, pick the dirt and plastic out and then polish/wash them.

Aside from that, not much honestly gamers.
Gotta keep up with that fresh air, catch that vitamin D but have you tried out an indoor place?

Decided on impulse to get this baby off amazon since it was pretty cheap, about 18 USD.
Civil-War-by-Stuart-Moore-0589506_de4d4b3d-9a5c-4769-843b-e3c8c7e83b98_1024x1024.jpeg

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
The movie is called Submarine?

I have an airsoft Scar-H, it's pretty neat. I haven't gotten the chance to use it yet though.

The only time I played warhammer I played as some shit called grey knights or something, and my friend played as the shit they were weak to so I clapped his ass cheeks

Are you a trucker

Gotta keep up with that fresh air, catch that vitamin D but have you tried out an indoor place?

Decided on impulse to get this baby off amazon since it was pretty cheap, about 18 USD.
Civil-War-by-Stuart-Moore-0589506_de4d4b3d-9a5c-4769-843b-e3c8c7e83b98_1024x1024.jpeg
Submarine, 2010, directed by Richard Ayoade
I like the movie because of the experience it gave me. It was the first movie where I felt some sort of emotion that wasn't engineered to be that way, how like Up has that sad opening or Dancer In The Dark has the entire last act. I felt something completely personal with the movie and I loved it. Beyond that, it is a solid movie on its own right and it was really pushed me to want to pursue a career in film making.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
Not yet, but planning on it at some point, just need to find a place nearby gamer.

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Mostly just electric guitar (whether that be at a gig or just fucking around) but i'm trying to get myself back into airsoft - Most people I played with were arseholes though, so I don't know if that's a general thing or if that's just a bad experience at the field I went to.

Anyone got recommendations for cheap(ish) airsoft guns? Fairly sure I used to have this but it was a real pain trying to play against people with fully decked out M4s that would just shit on you from the other side of the field. Don't really know if i'm looking to spend 400 quid on a gun though.