holy fuck are there a lot of introductions

Cookies

Comin' Straight from the Cookie Jar!
Nebulae
This post is going to drown in this section.

Oh well. Some of you may know me, some of you might not. I'm one of those LemonPunch oldbags, though I floated off time to time through it. I stopped roleplaying awhile ago entirely, then found my groove again around February or so through forum RP and shit. I guess I can push in some Gmod too. It'd be nice to meet some of my old buddies.

So hey. If you know me, hit me up, and let's catch up on old times. If not, hit me up anyway, I'd love to meet some new bros.

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Welcome, fam!
There are heaps of introductions yeah, but thats a good thing, proves how fast this community is growing.

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae

Oh well. Some of you may know me, some of you might not. I'm one of those LemonPunch oldbags, though I floated off time to time through it. I stopped roleplaying awhile ago entirely, then found my groove again around February or so through forum RP and shit. I guess I can push in some Gmod too. It'd be nice to meet some of my old buddies.

So hey. If you know me, hit me up, and let's catch up on old times. If not, hit me up anyway, I'd love to meet some new bros.
yo man long time no see

Efkanator

Proton
Nebulae

Welcome! And yes there are lot because everyone is coming back from LP hehe.