Serious how do you guys enjoy citizen rp?

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
im trying to find other rp other than being beaten with stunsticks and raped by cp, pls help how u enjoy im scared ;(

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
it aint hard, do something creative wih ur character and then see where the rp takes you

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
I don't. Usually it consists of me finding able-bodied roleplayers who can properly write and sticking exclusively with them.

Elitism and stuff, I guess. Just throw yourself out there and find people to RP with.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Playing as some depressed cunt that’s sad about Combine isn’t fun

Just make some citizen character that’s a parody of a stereotype with your own twist to it

Seek trouble and conflict to cause

Reactions: List

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
Playing as some depressed cunt that’s sad about Combine isn’t fun

Just make some citizen character that’s a parody of a stereotype with your own twist to it

Seek trouble and conflict to cause
i did and got banned

Last edited:

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
CitizenRP is one of the most difficult things to get into and stick to.

Most characters end up going on to join something else; very few stay as genuine citizens. It's probably one of the few factions that hinges almost entirely on PassiveRP and the relationships you make, if you're not looking to go off to join the rebels or sign up with the Combine.

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
CitizenRP is one of the most difficult things to get into and stick to.

Most characters end up going on to join something else; very few stay as genuine citizens. It's probably one of the few factions that hinges almost entirely on PassiveRP and the relationships you make, if you're not looking to go off to join the rebels or sign up with the Combine.
I just wish we had more to do. i just see people afk in the rdt or on the wall. wish there was more events or something

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I just wish we had more to do. i just see people afk in the rdt or on the wall. wish there was more events or something
instead of waiting for rp to come to you in the form of event, create rp yourself, walk up your local chap and strike up a convo
go to ur local store, have a chat with the clerks more than just "hello food", sit down and passiveRP and see if someone joins you
go to the clinic and do something, last i was on they were doing a blood donation thing, was some fun rp

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Ayo bada bing bada bom it's ya boy Isuckatgaming and I'm back 'ere for some quality citizen rp advice alright here we go

• Citizen RP is one of the few things that hinges entirely on your character: There's no scripts to make you look good and interesting, there's no faction activities to keep you occupied, it hinges on you being able to have a character that stands out and is unique so people want to rp with you.
  • Citizen RP doesn't have any events/activities that drag them together. You need to actively seek out people and talk to 'em like in stores or shit. Stop people on the street, ask for a smoke, offer people drinks etc.
  • Don't be afraid to push the limits (within reason) both IC and OOC. It can provide both good rp for you and everyone else
  • Go with the flow, don't get angery when something doesn't go your way (this applies to every faction really)

Ok that's everything xx

(also an ooc circlejerk really helps)

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Doing something as simple as walking up to someone in RB6 and calling them a cunt faced little bastard can spiral into an interesting situation that lasts over an hour

I always find fun with starting fights or conflicts that get random blue suits involved

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
Doing something as simple as walking up to someone in RB6 and calling them a cunt faced little bastard can spiral into an interesting situation that lasts over an hour

I always find fun with starting fights or conflicts that get random blue suits involved
afraid of getting banned for making throw away chars

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
stuff like that is only enjoyable if youre able to play as a character rather than a version of yourself
:^)

is that a jab at me

cause my characters are nothing like me

also if you're not playing as some event char 6'7 vlad then why play HL2

Holymilk

Nucleus
Nebulae
if i make a black character it’s usually a throwaway for me.

Every citizen character I make always end up rebelling because loyalist rp is boring