• Total voters

depthjacks

Proton
Nebulae
RKqtOwI.jpg

depthjacks

Proton
Nebulae
I used to drink alcohol in school to deal with thoughts, nowadays I just listen to music and keep to myself, which doesnt help that much but at least it does not get worse.
Good, very good. Alchohol fucks up your nerves, and the nerve system is the only thing in the human body that doesnt heal up.

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Can you elaborate or explain what you mean with that.
i'd imagine he's mocking the absolute degeneracy which is getting yourself shitfaced when you could be learning to improve lifestyle issues by getting merits at school to get an actual job

Nebulae
I can't say much, because I don't have any super chronic pain, just the occasional migraine and back problems, but I know that I can get angry quick, and I'm all sorts of fucked up emotionally. As for the former, I just live with it because it's not bad enough to warrant treatment. For the latter however, music, punching or breaking shit (safely) and having a good support network of friends and family to rely on are all tremendous, as well as absolutely fucking forcing yourself to stay positive.

D

Deleted member 1392

i'd imagine he's mocking the absolute degeneracy which is getting yourself shitfaced when you could be learning to improve lifestyle issues by getting merits at school to get an actual job
I see, well he might as well fuck off. Not like I'd need the fella or am dependant on him. Thanks for informing me and yes, while I could stop (which I did) drinking alcohol to ease off my thoughts, I could be doing well in school (which I am).

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I see, well he might as well fuck off. Not like I'd need the fella or am dependant on him. Thanks for informing me and yes, while I could stop (which I did) drinking alcohol to ease off my thoughts, I could be doing well in school (which I am).
epic

maga

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae

imagine roleplaying wwhen you cocudl be learngin to irmrpvoe ilfif9westlty withtiseue byg gettijgnuo

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
I got into Airsoft as a means for it.
Not sure why I thought I could resolve my pain by replacing it with more pain, but it's more for the social experience, which gets me through well.

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
i live with the pain cause the two worst things that ever happened to me were cracking my forehead open (which i didn't even feel) and getting a glass shard deep stuck into my hand and having to pull it out

everything else has been tolerable thus far

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
I think about all the people I despise in my school and that they will never do anything worthwhile with their life, and that makes me happy.