How have you fucked up?

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
Nope.

It was dark.
lmao
do you like live in houses that look kinda the same?
row-houses-1567774.jpg

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
i fucked up by not getting into hl2rp again

i really like rping as a cp but its just not fun when ur permanently an i7/i5/iFuckYou

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I started to be social again. Don't get me wrong, this sounds good, but it's honestly not when you let yourself get played. Let me explain.

When I started playing playing HL2RP again back in June 2016, the tenure I had (That still goes today) somehow helped me with my social skills. I was able to nurture this and start being social again after my pretty major fuck up back a few months prior to it. So I started to be social again, and I met this girl through a friend. We'll call her Jenna. Jenna and I met back somewhere in January, and I didn't really pay too much attention to her (We went on a "Double Date", my friend liked her at the time and I agreed to go with her friend.). I didn't say anything to either of the girls for the most part until I accidentally broke my friends phone, which then made me act like a fucking pussy. The other girl tried to talk to me and it didn't work, so Jenna came over and talked to me and we surprisingly hit it off really well. This then led us to become really good friends. I helped her a lot; got her to break up with her abusive boyfriend, helped her out of suicide, talked to her about her problems, you know, good shit. We became really close and it's good, However, this let her make her move on me. She says she does not want to date me, alls good, yet she kind of played me really hard. The first week of us knowing eachother we did a bit of the face eating thing, the shit you RP when you faggots ERP. Alls good, but then she does it again a few weeks later. She really acts like she's into me and she knows I like her, but she continues to play me. I'm not gonna abandon her or anything, but I just set myself up for disaster, which I deeply regret. Who knows, maybe it'll turn out better for me sooner or later?

Nebulae
One time on a School Mass,(which I forgot was on so I couldn't escape it) We were called up to the Alter for the bread, thing is I'm an Atheist and never had my first confession... I think I may have accidentally had my conformation. I didn't even hold my palms out open to receive it like you're supposed to, I just, well, took it, like I was being given a cracker.

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
I started to be social again. Don't get me wrong, this sounds good, but it's honestly not when you let yourself get played. Let me explain.

When I started playing playing HL2RP again back in June 2016, the tenure I had (That still goes today) somehow helped me with my social skills. I was able to nurture this and start being social again after my pretty major fuck up back a few months prior to it. So I started to be social again, and I met this girl through a friend. We'll call her Jenna. Jenna and I met back somewhere in January, and I didn't really pay too much attention to her (We went on a "Double Date", my friend liked her at the time and I agreed to go with her friend.). I didn't say anything to either of the girls for the most part until I accidentally broke my friends phone, which then made me act like a fucking pussy. The other girl tried to talk to me and it didn't work, so Jenna came over and talked to me and we surprisingly hit it off really well. This then led us to become really good friends. I helped her a lot; got her to break up with her abusive boyfriend, helped her out of suicide, talked to her about her problems, you know, good shit. We became really close and it's good, However, this let her make her move on me. She says she does not want to date me, alls good, yet she kind of played me really hard. The first week of us knowing eachother we did a bit of the face eating thing, the shit you RP when you faggots ERP. Alls good, but then she does it again a few weeks later. She really acts like she's into me and she knows I like her, but she continues to play me. I'm not gonna abandon her or anything, but I just set myself up for disaster, which I deeply regret. Who knows, maybe it'll turn out better for me sooner or later?
ik the pain fam dw

anyways

my fuck up was, the most recent one, after several hours of drinking alcohol, get absolutely shitfaced and call my ex, when she hangs up on me i go to her door and start knocking like crazy

Reactions: List

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
i forgot to indicate on a roundabout and almost got smashed in by a expensive merc

fucking feared for my life fam the woman in that car was like firing a fucking lazer out her eyes she looked like the ion from titanfall firing off its core

Reactions: List

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
the biggest mistake i've made is fuck up someone's server on gmod majorly

could've gotten into trouble with the police

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the biggest mistake i've made is fuck up someone's server on gmod majorly

could've gotten into trouble with the police