Nebulae
nice i'm a bear in a loincloth
Bear.jpg

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
Fox

FOX.jpg

You are a fox. Playful much of the time, but also secretive and wise, mainly concerned about your appearance. You are gentle and cunning, as well as sneaky at times. Hardly anything gets past you. You are also quite arrogant.

foxes are pretty cool
lol, lover boii

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The Lion

Lion.jpg

You are a Lion. Family is everything to you. You are very close with the people in your home and in your territory. You are powerful, and no one doubts that power. Slightly greedy at times, you tend to forget to share, resulting in tiffs and fights here and there within your pride. You tend to use your brute strength over your intelligence and at times that causes trouble as well.

Eh, could have been worse​

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
Snow Leopard

La_Femme_Nikita_by_darknatasha.jpg

You are the Snow leopard. Silent but deadly. You are a beautiful killer. Much like the tiger, you are arrogant but don't care for attention. Harsh tongues don't lash upon your hide for you are deaf to crude comments. You are a loner and are happy that way. There are very few that can keep up with your strength and agility.

god why does it have boobs.
Also, I swear I got the 'horse' when I took this test earlier​

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
The Wolf

Wolf.jpg

You are a wolf. You are intelligent and wild. Your spirit runs free with the wind and travels in a close knit back. Family is one of your main duties in life, even though at times you prefer to be alone. You are silent, hardly seen by man but adored by wild life lovers, everywhere. Patients is the key and you aren't afraid to die with honor.​

Raah

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The Wolf

Wolf.jpg

You are a wolf. You are intelligent and wild. Your spirit runs free with the wind and travels in a close knit back. Family is one of your main duties in life, even though at times you prefer to be alone. You are silent, hardly seen by man but adored by wild life lovers, everywhere. Patients is the key and you aren't afraid to die with honor.​

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
The Domestic Dog
bark

https://media.*******/file_store/f63fe4587bdff8586d59148b38ceec38335a748054c61dab38479240a4ad655a.jpg​

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The Otter

Otter.jpg

You are the Otter. Play is what it's all about to you. Your personality is bubbly and cheerful. You love to make friends and have a blast, even when work is to be done first. You are gentle and caring, but forgetful quite often. Many see you as a clown or comedian but that doesn't bother you in the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.