HUMANZ is finally here.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
gorillaz-humanz.jpg

HUMANZ has officially been released on Spotify and the album is in stores.

I personally like the new album, so far. What about you?

This will probably be the last Gorillaz Thread in a while since the album finally actually released, so calm down.

Reactions: List

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Racism again, bye.
What a shitty album. its all just features of black dindu rappers who go UH UH OH OH and make some chimp sounds. Demon days and other albums had rappers in them but the lyrics and rappers were actually good. Now they just recruited some chimps so Damon doesn't have to do anything. The drop in quality or talent is so obvious its like getting a block of wood to the side of the head. Let me out and the apprentice are the two songs I like and even those two became bland after a few times listening. Rather just listen to demon days again.

Qiam

Neutrino
Nebulae
riding the horse without the saddle aren't ya

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
This is the most apple will get from me for such a spiffing album.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
What a shitty album. its all just features of black dindu rappers who go UH UH OH OH and make some chimp sounds. Demon days and other albums had rappers in them but the lyrics and rappers were actually good. Now they just recruited some chimps so Damon doesn't have to do anything. The drop in quality or talent is so obvious its like getting a block of wood to the side of the head. Let me out and the apprentice are the two songs I like and even those two became bland after a few times listening. Rather just listen to demon days again.
Oh.