Hunt Down Freeman

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I just left the Discord, boring af and really don't care about their obsession with us; Just as bad as pepper tbh.
lmao What're they saying? And in which channel?

Edit: Oh I remember them lol

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
really hyped about this game, already pre-ordered fellas wbu?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
@alex

e2cc4e3b9f89d984d1ff5b6eb545e4bf.png

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae

The irony if the game contains stolen assets when he was really against us editing a map he ripped and edited from HL2.

But no, nothing related to that I just dislike their project and how they're leeching off the Half-Life name in an attempt to gain publicity; That and the accusations that seem to be true from what former developers say.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
I got called a :heyzeus: for showing up at the discord.

also someone said "reason the game is 50gb is cause the cinematic are prerendered and 1gb long!!" not from a dev though

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
or something to do with stealing

idk
Mind you that was posted after the first minor delay so I do wonder if shit has changed
[doublepost=1519406667][/doublepost]
I got called a :heyzeus: for showing up at the discord.
Moonman was a member here; he went from RPing fine to one of those "FUK RP UR ALL NERDS LOL" guys, so ignore him

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Also not once did he ask me why I dislike it so much, even though he has me on Steam.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Also not once did he ask me why I dislike it so much, even though he has me on Steam.
Kinda why watching this crash and burn post-release in one way or another is gonna be amusing.

Wonder how long it'll take for the blame to shift to "hype" or "unrealistic expectations" or whoever else they can point the finger at.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Kinda why watching this crash and burn post-release in one way or another is gonna be amusing.

Wonder how long it'll take for the blame to shift to "hype" or "unrealistic expectations" or whoever else they can point the finger at.

You could throw "toxic community" in there since Half-Life in general is a toxic IP. Maybe it'll go the other way "beyond our expectations" regardless of what happens.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae

can those who contributed and did stuff for a 'payout once the games released and sells' like uh

sue? Or anything like that for those who haven't been paid if they don't get adequately compensated? It's not a contract so..

Flippy

stoner rp
Nebulae
hey guys buy my new game, full life.

You go around as a man after a really big accident in a lab and try and get out alive.

100% all of my idea and everything I used was made by here

here is poster;

jKvp8Mh.png

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
can those who contributed and did stuff for a 'payout once the games released and sells' like uh

sue? Or anything like that for those who haven't been paid if they don't get adequately compensated? It's not a contract so..

All depends on a contract, if they have one.

If the contract is for a % of earnings or something then that's what they agree to and if it earns nothing then unfortunately that's what they get; I've had multiple offers similar to that for working on projects and declined all of them because it involves working for free and only earning anything if the project does well which isn't something I'm willing to risk.

doolettiboi

Proton
Nebulae
hey guys buy my new game, full life.

You go around as a man after a really big accident in a lab and try and get out alive.

100% all of my idea and everything I used was made by here

here is poster;

jKvp8Mh.png
t. pilotbland